The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 55 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axel.
Another stupid player who gets blinded by the big club . Content to sit on his arse on a fat contract just because it’s Manure. He should be looking at Konsa as an example.

That said. Defo , I would have him. Can’t believe up I’m reading that he looked good but it was championship .....
Again .. Konsa ?

And not only was I impressed with him playing wise , there is this. ...
Arrest the lot of them for breaking social distancing rules. Covidiots

That said. Defo , I would have him. Can’t believe up I’m reading that he looked good but it was championship .....
Again .. Konsa ?
So you don’t think there is a difference between the championship and premier league?

Yes there are good players in the championship but for 2 years Tuanzebe hasn’t even been playing at that level, he’s been playing cup games against weaker opposition. In 2019 yes I would have liked us to sign him but things have moved on now

So you don’t think there is a difference between the championship and premier league?

Yes there are good players in the championship but for 2 years Tuanzebe hasn’t even been playing at that level, he’s been playing cup games against weaker opposition. In 2019 yes I would have liked us to sign him but things have moved on now
I'm perfectly content with Hause. Given a decent run he could be as good as Mings and Konsa

Didn’t he get MOM against PSG at the start of the year, then didn’t play again until the cup games?

I could be wrong, but it seems to be a bit of a mystery to Man U fans why he isn’t tried more.

How much does the person of the manager affect the decision of players to join a club? Is it the money, the potential of the club or the manager that is the main factor?
This is not a knock at Dean Smith.Just a general question that could apply to any club.

How much does the person of the manager affect the decision of players to join a club? Is it the money, the potential of the club or the manager that is the main factor?
This is not a knock at Dean Smith.Just a general question that could apply to any club.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

On balance I would go for Axel . We need cover and competition for places.

I also think he can play.
He is going to replace Mings? or even Konsa , I don't think so, so I doubt he'll be leaving Man Utd for us even now. I get that in the heads of Villa fans he's better than Hause but he probably isn't. Hause played 10 games for England u21s Axel played once despite being at United.
He won't want to sit on our bench any more than he wants to sit on theirs.
The Konsas of the world see us as a step up< think anyone at Utd or Chelsea sees us a stepping stone at most and certainly see us as a step-down

I think anyone at one of the self-elected big 6 sees us as a step-down, most of the rest would see us as a step up, but if I'm honest Leeds would have more of a pull than us at the moment simply because of how the media view them and belsbub,
we can outgun them money wise but it's all down to presentation. There again why would you want to go to a club that makes you train like triathlon athletes if you could train at Bodymoor in our new facility

He is going to replace Mings? or even Konsa , I don't think so, so I doubt he'll be leaving Man Utd for us even now. I get that in the heads of Villa fans he's better than Hause but he probably isn't. Hause played 10 games for England u21s Axel played once despite being at United.
He won't want to sit on our bench any more than he wants to sit on theirs.
The Konsas of the world see us as a step up< think anyone at Utd or Chelsea sees us a stepping stone at most and certainly see us as a step-down

Konsa , Mings , Hause, Axel would be a decent set. We have been lucky in a way that Mings and Konsa haven't been injured for any length of time , but that won't last with the law of averages. Wolves went a long time without any injuries to speak of , but a couple this season and selling their 2 main goalscorers has derailed them completely.

I think anyone at one of the self-elected big 6 sees us as a step-down, most of the rest would see us as a step up, but if I'm honest Leeds would have more of a pull than us at the moment simply because of how the media view them and belsbub,
we can outgun them money wise but it's all down to presentation. There again why would you want to go to a club that makes you train like triathlon athletes if you could train at Bodymoor in our new facility
Yes Villan,BBC, in particular,seem in awe of Leeds. Maybe its generational but somehow we dont get the big club respect.Remember Quest speaking in reverential terms of the Tykes but Villa were seen as nothing special.Is it a midlands phenomenon in that we dont brag and tell the world how special we are. The media bias towards Manchester is criminal as great cities such as Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle and Brum are ,effectively, ignored.

Konsa , Mings , Hause, Axel would be a decent set. We have been lucky in a way that Mings and Konsa haven't been injured for any length of time , but that won't last with the law of averages. Wolves went a long time without any injuries to speak of , but a couple this season and selling their 2 main goalscorers has derailed them completely.

I don't think a single Villa fan would even know who Axel was if he hadn't played for us on loan but it is one area where we don't have any kids coming through, i'd be looking to bench Mings as he always has that one major rick nearly every game, That means bringing in a better CB, to really challenge him and not just sit on the bench. As you say we have been really lucky injury-wise and even suspension wise.
I like Mings but he's no Mellberg is he, I think we've all forgotten how good we used to be with the likes of Big Ollie, Lausen even Dunne and Collins.

I don't think a single Villa fan would even know who Axel was if he hadn't played for us on loan but it is one area where we don't have any kids coming through, i'd be looking to bench Mings as he always has that one major rick nearly every game, That means bringing in a better CB, to really challenge him and not just sit on the bench. As you say we have been really lucky injury-wise and even suspension wise.
I like Mings but he's no Mellberg is he, I think we've all forgotten how good we used to be with the likes of Big Ollie, Lausen even Dunne and Collins.

Bench Mings and we’ll need to find another voice on the pitch. Always feel we are a bit too quiet and nice

We aren't a selling club anymore so none of these apparently 80m players will be going anywhere till we're done with them.

We aren't a selling club anymore so none of these apparently 80m players will be going anywhere till we're done with them.
just referring to when Mings ancd Konsa can't get into the first team anymore and become unhappy sitting on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.