The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 315 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest our record in last min buys isn’t great. From Baston, Sylla, Salifou, Carroll, Djemba twins, etc.

I can’t really recall any that have actually gone on to be a decent buy that contributes anything.

Let’s be honest our record in last min buys isn’t great. From Baston, Sylla, Salifou, Carroll, Djemba twins, etc.

I can’t really recall any that have actually gone on to be a decent buy that contributes anything.
Sounds like the foundations for a team conceived in Hell 👿

I'm pretty sure we signed Solano very late into the 2004 winter window so one exception. Solano for me is the best right winger I've seen play for us in the Premier League years. Absolutely top quality.

Wasn't Sylla only signed so Benteke Could have a fellow French speaker in the squad to be mates with? If that was the case then he at least got him to stay an extra couple of years.

Wasn’t Scott Hogan a last minute job, now plying his trade at Small Heath:lol:.

Djemba twins...........

I'd rather have the Thomson Twins...... doctor, doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.