The Stadium! | Page 160 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

Funny, I've been to the Vegas 7s three times and never Vancouver.

It’s getting busier as the states are becoming a real force.

Day at the sevens followed by some dirty all you can drink down by the linq. Happy days

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...akland-raiders-vs-chicago-bears-a9145446.html

My brother went to the NFL game last night. He said it was rocking. We used to go to Wembley every year - but reckons the new stadium is something else when it comes to the NFL.

Shame our football team are stinking the place out....if a franchise comes to North London I wonder if we'll play our home games on Hackney Marshes.

I watched about 5 mins of pre-match on Sky Sports last night. It looked amazing at the stadium.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...akland-raiders-vs-chicago-bears-a9145446.html

My brother went to the NFL game last night. He said it was rocking. We used to go to Wembley every year - but reckons the new stadium is something else when it comes to the NFL.

Shame our football team are stinking the place out....if a franchise comes to North London I wonder if we'll play our home games on Hackney Marshes.

We are going to become tenants in our own stadium.

Look what’s happened at Coventry.

The only coverage I saw here in the States were 20 second clips in the summaries of all the games....one had a subliminal message mentioning the Tottenham Hotspur stadium but that was all....I don’t know if it was shown on subscription channels but it wasn’t made out to be a big deal.

We are going to become tenants in our own stadium.

Look what’s happened at Coventry.

You know the thought occured to me when I saw the words 'Anchor tenants' it sent a chill down my fucking spine that did. When I watched the first quarter of that nonsensical crap that is American football last night I began to feel I was watching the true purpose of the demolition of the lane. It was like the moment when Verbal Kint stops hobbling and starts striding and you realise this is the devil and we all been played... Scary AF.

You know the thought occured to me when I saw the words 'Anchor tenants' it sent a chill down my fucking spine that did. When I watched the first quarter of that nonsensical crap that is American football last night I began to feel I was watching the true purpose of the demolition of the lane. It was like the moment when Verbal Kint stops hobbling and starts striding and you realise this is the devil and we all been played... Scary AF.

How far off the mark is this ?

It surprises me that the media aren't asking the question as to why exactly so many of our players now want out, no other PL club has this many on the escape committee.

https://theboyhotspur.com/enics-humiliation-of-spurs-fans-is-pretty-much-complete/

It is truly awesome Walthy, especially the trophy room!

You being ironic ? Ha ha .
I went to the old stadium for a tour several years ago, obviously, and the trophy room actually was awesome . I got to hold the original FA Cup which was quite amazing . Got me thinking how many famous people, legendary players , managers , royals, etc had held that trophy .
Some of the trophies in that room were amazing . Many were over five foot tall ,for obscure tournaments we had won over the years .
I will take a snapshot of this legendary room and probably use it for my avatar . Will have to increase the size though or nobody will be able to see it !
In all seriousness greavesie ........(those two words don’t go together !)..... { seriousness and greavesie}.......have you been to the new stadium ?

Heard the stadium broke the European record for beer sold at an event and sold out in the 3rd quarter.

I have no interest in the NFL but maybe it'll take the edge off the empty seats at Spurs games for ENIC.

You being ironic ? Ha ha .
I went to the old stadium for a tour several years ago, obviously, and the trophy room actually was awesome . I got to hold the original FA Cup which was quite amazing . Got me thinking how many famous people, legendary players , managers , royals, etc had held that trophy .
Some of the trophies in that room were amazing . Many were over five foot tall ,for obscure tournaments we had won over the years .
I will take a snapshot of this legendary room and probably use it for my avatar . Will have to increase the size though or nobody will be able to see it !
In all seriousness greavesie ........(those two words don’t go together !)..... { seriousness and greavesie}.......have you been to the new stadium ?

Yes I have to see some games but not a tour as such! Enjoy!

Well. If we were averaging 850k a game from food and beer alone at our games, and this game broke the record then maybe double that per game? Plus whatever the NFL deal is for tix or hire or however that works