The really interesting WEATHER thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The really interesting WEATHER thread

I was out earlier at Clark Quay (Singapore) and we had another little shower, but the thunder was immense.... but after the 10-15 minute shower it has been completely dry.... but the thunder keeps you on your toes.

Jonah - 7/7/2012 12:59

Oooooh get him, la-de-da Neil's got 'decking. :103:

I think they have it in the black country too, have a look out the back, it will probably be in the garden between your old fridge and the pigeon loft.

I've always been careful with money and by the start of this year I'd put aside a quarter of a million pounds for a rainy day.

It's all fucking gone now, thanks to the Great British weather.

Today York is hot hot hot and beautiful. Tomorrow I bet it will be raining again.

Ah well all the washing is now up to date

Pride of Lions - 7/7/2012 16:55

I've always been careful with money and by the start of this year I'd put aside a quarter of a million pounds for a rainy day.

It's all fucking gone now, thanks to the Great British weather.

Murph asks a good question pride?........

Awaits the answer with baited breath

Eldest decided to check out the river today.

Attachments

• Photo0259.jpg
    Photo0259.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo0260.jpg
    Photo0260.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo0269.jpg
    Photo0269.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo0273.jpg
    Photo0273.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
I see the roof is off atm for the Wimbledon final. Wonder if it stays off....

Mike seems your river is having a vacation on your streets

murph - 7/7/2012 20:28

How could it have all gone because of British weather?

:69: Well, you see, you put money away "for a rainy day" but there seems so much rain in the UK, that the money has all gone..... presumably buying a boat!

:15:

Any road up, it's 28 degrees here, 9.35pm and it warm. It is also dark, and it has been for over 2 and a half hours...............

Any road up, it's 28 degrees here, 9.35pm and it warm. It is also dark, and it has been for over 2 and a half hours...............

Pride of Lions - 8/7/2012 14:36

Rubbing it in Pride I see :17:

kefkat - 8/7/2012 18:42

Pride of Lions - 8/7/2012 14:36

Rubbing it in Pride I see :17:

:18: Not really kefkat..... just reporting in. Mind you, the one thing I do miss is the light nights in good old blighty...... you can keep the rest though........

:17:

SKEGGY - 8/7/2012 18:55

Does it get dark at 19:00hrs there pride?

Yes SKEGGY, between 6.30-7pm here in Singapore. In Indonesia, when I'm back there in a couple of days, because it's an hour behind Singapore, it gets dark between 5.30 and 6pm.

Mind you, it's always getting light around 5am apparently..... I don't usually wake up until 6.30-7am....Lol

Yeah Kef it invades the high street quite regularly lol Thankfully doesn't reach us, but it's a regular occurance now when it rains heavy.