The really interesting WEATHER thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The really interesting WEATHER thread

Well Kef to be precise in 40 days :14:

Attachments

• Im going to Greece.jpg
    Im going to Greece.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
Had rain late last night, which was the first in quite a time. This morning it's fine and dry.

40 days eh Kefkat. Bet you can't wait. 50 days and we'll be on our way to the UK - Mrs P's visa permitting.

So you will be back in good old Blighty before Mr KK & I then. I wonder whether we will be still part of the EU when we get back unofficially, has it takes longer to sort than just we are out. It has crossed my mind.

kefkat - 25/4/2016 17:19

So you will be back in good old Blighty before Mr KK & I then. I wonder whether we will be still part of the EU when we get back unofficially, has it takes longer to sort than just we are out. It has crossed my mind.

I don't even know when the vote is Kefkat...
:14:

June 23rd Pride. Your still eligible to vote I believe as you have to have been out of the country 10 years plus not to get a vote. Though not sure if that is just Europe or world wide

kefkat - 25/4/2016 18:52

June 23rd Pride. Your still eligible to vote I believe as you have to have been out of the country 10 years plus not to get a vote. Though not sure if that is just Europe or world wide

:14: Thanks for that Kefkat.

:18:

Lovely photo JPA.

Well, we've temporarily moved to Purwakarta, but the weather is about the same. Rather hot and sticky today, but this afternoon it's clouded over, the thunder and lightening started and the heavens opened.

Grey skies here in Yorkie land. Yes great picture JF however no sky like that here, though it is the middle of the day

2pm here and it's almost dark. Oh and it's absolutely pouring down too.... really heavy now for a good 15 minutes, which doesn't sound a lot, but when it rains here.... it rains....

11.30am and I'm sweating like a pig...... (no, I haven't got a police uniform on!)

So hot and humid. Looking forward to getting back to the UK......

It's beginning to look alot like summer; This is what happens when we get a few days of nice weather :10:

Attachments

• the sun.png
    the sun.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 0