The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour | Page 5 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour

Oooh, glimmer of mortgage hope. I should find out this evening. Fingers crossed.

I'm looking forward to the house warming already.

I'll make some of my world reknowned chocolate vodka and we can test the vomit resistance of your wooden flooring.

I've just cleaned my printer head and am printing a test page.

Interesting times.

I feel, following the afore mentioned printer cleaning, that I've just wasted three minutes of my life.

Jonah - 29/1/2013 14:56

If not, I'll give you the money mate.

Don't care what they say about you Jonah, I've always said you are my favourite and a gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!

DeanoVilla - 29/1/2013 15:01

I'm looking forward to the house warming already.

I'll make some of my world reknowned chocolate vodka and we can test the vomit resistance of your wooden flooring.

Ladies and gentlemen. Here is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of some of my mates.

Deano had a cheese evening the other night and didn't invite me.

Now he wants to come to my house warming.

Ha, you've blown your chance sir, blow it big time!

:17: :17:

Well, I just tried to be cheerful and have a little jig to Oasis (and anyone who knows the gimping nature of my legs, feel free to laugh now!) Anyway, I just bashed my knee on my radiator. Back to being a miserable barsteward for me, much safer...! And just to get me right back in the miserable mood, off to Villa in a bit! :)

More cruelty, keep it coming folks, saving me a fortune this as I cross you all off my Xmas card list.

:13:

When will people stop trying to pass Northern Irish number plates off as personalised ones