The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour | Page 197 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour

The blokes laying some laminate floor in my house have had an argument. They have threaten each other with fisticuffs. It's quite amusing as they're father and son in law

James06 - 15/5/2013 12:57

Which one do you do to Dennis?

I go all the way to Knowle on the back of a recomendation that the dentist is fit, and in two visits I've seen mr malik, twice!! Although the first time (when I was smoking) I did see the hygenist aswell who was definately shaggable and did the courteous thing of resting her ample boob on me as she worked. Which was nice.

I'm oohing and ahhing whether to change. I wont have to see the hygenist again, but is it okay for me to say to them that I dont want to see Malik, I want the fit woman. They wont look well upon me if I say that i reckon?

I go to the one on Robin Hood Island part Oriental she is very sexy and pretty. She is currently off on maternity leave though which is a shame.

Yup. That worked, it had started to corrupt!

Although Jonah will start a new interesting thread later...

Just got back from a concert I was invited to. Actually, I walked out after just over an hour as I couldn't stand anymore. It was a Keroncong Orchestra..... yeah, I'd never heard of one before yesterday. I was told it was a cross between Big Band Jazz and Hawaian music. Well, needless to say I couldn't cope. Not my cup of Iced Lemon Tea....

Clubpaver - 15/5/2013 15:57

shytness ?

Oh sorry ! shyness

Just no need clubpaver, it is people like you that have made me into this chronically shy, frightened to express an opinion sort of person.

:17: