The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour | Page 3 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour

The Fear - 28/1/2013 18:03

Black, black, everything is black.

Well, it is 6pm I guess. Nice to think in a month the nights will be lighter though.

If I see a red door I want it painted black.

On the evening of this very day in 1807, London's Pall Mall became the first street in the world to be lit by gas lights.

I do find that RATHER if not REALLY interesting.

glensider - 29/1/2013 01:55

On the evening of this very day in 1807, London's Pall Mall became the first street in the world to be lit by gas lights.

I do find that RATHER if not REALLY interesting.

:2: May not of been "on this very day", but if my history serves me correctly, I think William Murdoch used gas lighting to light up the Soho Foundry in Birmingham where he worked back in 1802.

He had been experimenting with this form of lighting since the 1790s.

:14:

Just been watching the first episode of the new series of Top Gear......

Clarkson..... brilliant!.... P45, Dragons Den.....Lol

I'm not looking forward to this week. On site at Bham Womens hospital tomorrow and Thursday to support the new upgrade which I just know is going to be 2 days of hell!

And to cap it all off, I have to go to Villa Park tonight.

How depressing!

Might be an interesting one Deano, I'm going to get there tonight, hook or by crook. Well, actually by Rev driving me!

I find out tonight if any bugger will lend me enough to buy the new build! I looked at my credit rating on Experian yesterday, it was as expected rated on the 'excellent' range.

Went out yesterday morning and the steps by my house were iced over.

Slipped down all of them and completed a triple pike with tuck with a 10.0 landing. Or as my Mrs said I fell backwards and landed on my wrist rather than my arse.

Ouch.

Nah, sorry, asked you over an hour ago, I was interested at the time, but time has moved on, couldn't give a toss now. Sounds like you couldn't give a toss at the moment either! :2: