The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 40 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a Unibet comp on the Villa site offering the 'Best Seats in the house'.

I'm pretty sure these are the seats next to Fear.

So a) you have to try and see through Neil Cutler.

and b) You're sat next to Fear.

Trades Descriptions act anyone?

I actually had a go at them on Twitter as to why I'm not listed as part of the prize!!!!!!!!!

There is an alternative mate, it's called dying young. Not a great one. Or being ill from youth to old age.

But yes, it isn't the friendliest of procedures I must agree!

There is that I suppose. Got to start taking statins , and I hate taking tablets.

Afternoon all...

Clocked up a few more miles today. Kettering, Cambridge and back home today. Team meeting at head office tomorrow.... that'll be fun.....

There is that I suppose. Got to start taking statins , and I hate taking tablets.

If they help and you keep an eye on side effects, in reality dude, this is no big thing.

Trying to give you the alternate view. I don't like operations, seeing doctors, taking tablets etc. No one forces me to do it. If I didn't though, I'd not be here!

Honestly not being flippant here at all dude, to get to your massive age comes with some trials though (that bit was flippant!)

Blimey that got a bit dark quickly.

I always use it, mainly because it is true. I use it with my parents at the moment, because some aren't lucky enough to grow old obviously and sometimes this needs pointing out to people.

Wasn't meaning to be dark, just factual!!!!!

If they help and you keep an eye on side effects, in reality dude, this is no big thing.

Trying to give you the alternate view. I don't like operations, seeing doctors, taking tablets etc. No one forces me to do it. If I didn't though, I'd not be here!

Honestly not being flippant here at all dude, to get to your massive age comes with some trials though (that bit was flippant!)

Yes. I had just got off the phone from the doctor and have had time to think about it now . The thing is my cholestorol is genetic so there isn't much else I can do to keep it down re diet , exercise etc and it has gone up a bit in the last 6 months , so statins it is now.

And I guess we (?) thank our blessings at the progression of medical science to help give us longer lives (??) with such drugs.

Question marks as for me, I do have issues with the interventions I've had over the years. Not got an answer to my issues. Crux is will it increase life or also impact on quality of life. You can make people live longer, fine... especially if you are in good shape. That should fit your case sirdennis.

I have issues with things that stop the inevitable but doesn't increase the quality of life. I'd rather live to 60 (only ten years) and feel ok, than to 90 and feel like pants.

I had my annual check up today. I'm a bit fat and my cholesterol is high but other than that, I'm gorgeous.

I have 41.9 muscle mass, which is good, apparently.

I always use it, mainly because it is true. I use it with my parents at the moment, because some aren't lucky enough to grow old obviously and sometimes this needs pointing out to people.

Wasn't meaning to be dark, just factual!!!!!
I was trying to be funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.