The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 38 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all...

Bit of a rush to get back home for kick off toay..... Leek, Wolverhampton x 2 and Smethwick before stopping off to get some shopping in....phew!

After another fiasco on the Villa front, I'm deriving some comfort from the fact that Glentoran have returned to winning ways after the worst losing streak in their entire history with a 2-0 away victory to Institute. The first goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
I'm still thinking of going up to Belfast next week for a potential six pointer against mighty Newry City.

I usually hit the gym and take out my mood from a bad villa loss on the punch bags, but at the moment my wrists won't allow boxing.

I might have to walk around swearing for a while I think.

Reactions: BBJ
I am thinking of setting up a VV bunker of safety in here! A place to go underground and hide

I usually hit the gym and take out my mood from a bad villa loss on the punch bags, but at the moment my wrists won't allow boxing.

I might have to walk around swearing for a while I think.

I usually go for a run to get rid of the frustration , but I don't think my injured thigh/hip/knee will let me.

Morning all.

Bad bad day yesterday in so many respects. Got home last night to discover my Brother in Law has had some pretty bad news on the medical front so it sure puts things into perspective.

Morning all.

Sorry about that SD.

And yes it does. It's fine to be in a grump for a bit but then....

Had a conversation last night. Where I was accused of being in a grump because of football and I shouldn't care. I said that I do care but in the balance of many other things that are going on or could go on it really doesn't matter in the end.

Morning all.

Sorry about that SD.

And yes it does. It's fine to be in a grump for a bit but then....

Had a conversation last night. Where I was accused of being in a grump because of football and I shouldn't care. I said that I do care but in the balance of many other things that are going on or could go on it really doesn't matter in the end.

No you are right. But I am still in a grump. It was a very quiet journey home last night for sure.

Afternoon all...

Bit of a merry-go-round this morning. Redditch, park up. wait around...... off to Oldbury, waste of journey..........

A weekend to write-off in many ways. The only bright point was Bromsgrove rfc beating Hereford 55-22 to go clear at the top of the table....:grinning:

Buddy won the Footybug again this morning. 3rd time he's won it now in 8 months.

Might as well stick him in at centre back as I'm convinced he's already better than Elphick.

Status
Not open for further replies.