The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init | Page 5 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init

I used to do all the cooking when I was in the UK and I really enjoyed it.

But here, I'm sweating before I start, so by the time I'd finished you could wring my t shirt and underpants out, so I have now "retired" and let others cook for me.

The Fear - 17/5/2013 10:16

sirdennis - 17/5/2013 10:07

Poor SirDennis jnr . He has got laryngitis and must be a doubt for Sunday now.

Oh bugger. Sorry to hear that.

Get well soon sirdennis jnr. What a blow!

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if he makes it. Villa medicine is the best medicine.

sirdennis - 17/5/2013 10:31

You weren't walking your dog along the canal this morning were you Jim ?

No mate not me.

I took him over green lane park yesterday afternoon though, as had afternoon off.

Thats ok then I saw a bloke walking his dog and I thought it could be you from the description you gave. Walking up to a bloke on the canal bank and asking if his name was Jim would have looked very dodgy though !!!

I also enjoy cooking and I'm bloody good at it !! I would like to enter master chef. But I would swear to much !

I've now been taking Codeine for 7 days.

The packet says not to exceed 3 days as it can be addictive.

Good job I don't have an addictive personality..... :37:

sirdennis - 17/5/2013 11:19

Thats ok then I saw a bloke walking his dog and I thought it could be you from the description you gave. Walking up to a bloke on the canal bank and asking if his name was Jim would have looked very dodgy though !!!

Especially after what happened last time.

Just been and bought another packet. Looks like I wont be pooing for a while.

Problem is it's not even working. I'm sat here trying to eat a packet of chicken. It's pretty soft. Not very chewy, and I'm using the opposite side of my mouth to chew, yet my tooth is fcuking KILLING!

I feel like ripping it out. Or crying. Or both.

I started off having one of "those" weeks.

By the end of the week I'm having one of "those other" weeks.

Make of that what you will :17:

DeanoVilla - 17/5/2013 13:05

Problem is it's not even working. I'm sat here trying to eat a packet of chicken. It's pretty soft. Not very chewy, and I'm using the opposite side of my mouth to chew, yet my tooth is fcuking KILLING!

There is adult bonjella. That helps

DeanoVilla - 17/5/2013 13:05

Just call Pablo up and get a few grams in that will take the edge off it lol

never understand why codeine is meant to be addictive, it is a very low grade pain killer. Try something decent I say!

Well shit. I failed the one hour glucose test so now I have to do a three hour glucose test. Just what I want to do. Sit in a lab for 3 hours and drink that nasty stuff again and have my blood drawn 4 times...

Gargle a mouthful of whisky Deano.
No more than 25 times in a day and you`ll find the pain has disappeared.
Your senses will have disappeared aswell,but hey ho.No pain,no gain

SiggyBrownie - 18/5/2013 01:01

Well shit. I failed the one hour glucose test so now I have to do a three hour glucose test. Just what I want to do. Sit in a lab for 3 hours and drink that nasty stuff again and have my blood drawn 4 times...

You should have studied harder. :15: