The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init | Page 2 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init

Quickest John terry has got his kit on since he heard Wayne's bridges key in the lock !!!!!!

Morning all.

Out to lunch today. Acorns thing at Villa. Not really my cup of tea but my mate was very kind buying a ticket so best go! LOL

Cheers mate. I've been carrying this burden around with me for so long now I'll be glad to get it sorted. It will mean a lifestyle change of course but I think I'll be more comfortable once they lop off a couple of inches.

davem - 15/5/2013 21:53

John Terry has no shame !!!

I'm not quite sure why you felt the need to put in exclamation marks. After all, you were merely stating the flipping obvious. :14:

I have just eaten a banana, and am already eying up the last remaining one of the bunch.

I am back to work today after my latest sojourn to North West Arkansas.

I would tell you about the American road trip I have planned for October but time is pressing.

Oh alright then:

My mate Dave has got a new trailer (caravan to us) and Dodge Ram.

We're hoping to take it from Arkansas to the Grand Canyon, via Arizona I think. Visiting Las Vegas for a couple of nights on the tables while we're there.

Also doing Monument Valley and Yellowstone park somewhere along the line.

Sounds great. When I went to Vegas I mostly played poker and drank. Jumping of teh Stratosphere was about the only moderately interesting thing I did.

I wanted to do that jump of the Stratosphere but we ran out of time. Gutted.

I'll be back one day though so will do it then.

All I did in Vegas was drink, gamble and have naked jacuzzi's with a group of lesbians on a hen do in our Penthouse Suite. Boring really.