The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init | Page 3 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread....good init

I'm a happily married man, so I had an Outback rib-eye when I needed to add some more excitement

sirdennis - 16/5/2013 11:27

Test match starts today. There is always something special about the first test of the summer.

Still have doubts about Compton at the top of the order though !!

Jonah - 16/5/2013 12:39

We had a great steak in that rotating restaurant on the 107th floor.

Did you see the ridiculous giant burger that they sell?

A young couple ordered one to share when I was in there and they ate about a quarter of it between them.

If you saw it, what was the tune they played when they bought it out?

davem - 16/5/2013 12:52

sirdennis - 16/5/2013 11:27

Test match starts today. There is always something special about the first test of the summer.

Still have doubts about Compton at the top of the order though !!

Me too. Still when Peterson is back Root can open the batting.

Root is a really good batsman who will cure the root cause of Englands batting order and root out all the shirkers. He had to get the best route to the ground today as well.

Root really gets his teeth into it once he`s in the crease.
He always wears that cap aswell doesn`t he,even when he`s just filling in.

Root root root for the home team.

If they don't win it's a SSSHHHHHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEE

Acorns event was quite nice. Raised 17k which is impressive.

One lady won a diamond necklace worth 1500 and donated it back to be raffled. Too many of the others took their prizes!

I packed up smoking over a year ago! Since then I have had 6 chest infections the latest has just been diagnosed today so on anti-biotics again.

No regrets of stopping smoking but the hell I have never had so many in my life as in the past year

Working away, had 2 nights in Cardiff. Got to say its a brilliant city. I'm stopping on st. Mary's street. Full of brilliant bars....£2 for a pint of stella! Never seen so much cleavage!!!!