The REALLY Interesting Thread, Friday 13th edition | Page 2 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Friday 13th edition

Me and Rich had a special moment today, he farted for the first time in front of me!

It's been ages aswell...unless I just haven't heard them before.

thefacehead - 13/9/2013 23:36

My sisters baby is due today, hopefully they won't name it Jason....................

:1: :19: Got me giggling

randystand dude get used to it once the ice is broken game over you will soon wish your relationship was at the begining stage of holding the farts in as long as possible cos now he knows its whenever and wherever be warned and prepared!!

I have woken up to a sea view.
Last night I ate razor clams, huge prawns and octopus.
Now I'm off to practise and qualifying at the Moto GP.
I will wave when I'm in the pit lane....

Thank goodness we have football back today!

Morning one and all.

Very nice evening spent at VMF in lovely company (so none of you then)

The Fear - 14/9/2013 10:10

Very nice evening spent at VMF in lovely company (so none of you then)

That's not enough.

What we need to know is what you ate and who paid.

My guess would be a starter of Le penne all'arrabbiata followed by Chateaubriand with pommes frites and petit pois, followed by Tiramisu, and all washed down with a big bottle of Vimto.

And of course, your latest cougar paid.

randy.stand - 13/9/2013 23:57

Me and Rich had a special moment today, he farted for the first time in front of me!

haha thats ace. I dunno why but I just assumed that gay men wouldn't have that same issue, seeing as men are men and all love to fart.

Nice to know that you have the same awkwardness. :)

felt fine, sat behind my desk at work, until 1245, then felt nauseous, to cut a long story short, chucked up in the bogs several times, got told to go home and in the process of walking the two miles, I was sick a further six times, I must have looked like a right old dosser in the pouring rain!

DeanoVilla - 14/9/2013 15:01

randy.stand - 13/9/2013 23:57

haha thats ace. I dunno why but I just assumed that gay men wouldn't have that same issue, seeing as men are men and all love to fart.

Nice to know that you have the same awkwardness. :)

Have you or Rich ever sat on a freezer so the other one has something cool to slip into?

I am in a mood.
My wife has given me that look as if to say,keep your fuckin football moods to yourself,so i am no longer in a mood and will be happy all night. :21: ....wanders off mumbling expletives.....

Funnily enough Skeggy, no!

I wanna go out tonight, football has pissed me off but I can't really as I'm skint til payday on Friday! Bullshit.

Clubpaver - 14/9/2013 18:06

I am in a mood.
My wife has given me that look as if to say,keep your fuckin football moods to yourself,so i am no longer in a mood and will be happy all night. :21: ....wanders off mumbling expletives.....

My wife walked in on the final Whistle so I was understandably upset, she looked at me and said - What's up with you? I said nothing, she said - something, I said Villa lost and she looked surprised!!

8 YEARS together and she's still surprised about my 5pm Sat mood.

Christ, they drive you mad Facehead:Wives and the Villa,then i get home to a "Lend me £50 Dad" off my son.Jesus fuckin christ,like i aint had enough for today !
:17: