The REALLY Interesting Thread, Friday 13th edition | Page 3 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Friday 13th edition

Christ, they drive you mad Facehead:Wives and the Villa,then i get home to a "Lend me £50 Dad" off my son.Jesus fuckin christ,like i aint had enough for today !
:17:

Clubpaver - 14/9/2013 18:15

Christ, they drive you mad Facehead:Wives and the Villa,then i get home to a "Lend me £50 Dad" off my son.Jesus fuckin christ,like i aint had enough for today !
:17:

LOL, yeah show's inflation too, when I was hassling my parents for money about 15 years ago it was £20.

Dad and myself struggled to chat on the way home. Wasn't a happy journey after 'that'.

Lets move in from footie in here eh!!

Nice weather this afternoon!!!

Had a few beers before the game and still feeling it ffs i cant drink no more a few and im merry and half lol

Pizza...DVD & lounging on the sofa is now the plan for tonight. I was going to meet DaveM but I'm too skint.

My daughter is going to a party.
I asked her if her skirt was actually a pair of knickers.Why can`t kids wear proper clothes ?
I haven`t got a hashtag key but if i did have it would read something like this
*grumpyoldmanandifanyyoungwhippersnapperplaysitupwithmykidimgonnakillem.com.

I would be even more a worrier if i had a daughter, lucky i had two boys the mrs said if we had a little girl she dredded it how bad i worry so i can understand a bit club how you feel, these young ens are hip and trendy we now are seen not so cool and trendy and out of fashion lol

davem - 14/9/2013 19:40

I have been stood up by our token gay. I feel hurt.

:21: Sorry! I really wanted to go out tonight but i literally couldn't afford it tonight. If i did it would mean no petrol or anything next week meaning i couldnt get to work.

:23:

randy.stand - 14/9/2013 20:46

davem - 14/9/2013 19:40

I have been stood up by our token gay. I feel hurt.

:21: Sorry! I really wanted to go out tonight but i literally couldn't afford it tonight. If i did it would mean no petrol or anything next week meaning i couldnt get to work.

:23:

Piss poor excuse !! :5:

Whatevs....

Watching Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. Kinda addicted to Harry Potter at the moment. I've been to the studio tour in Watford twice since June.

i
Clubpaver - 14/9/2013 23:08

That`s it for me.She just said Martin,get over it will you.
Looks like i`ve been told.

Well to be fair to my good wife she just leaves me
Well alone until I cheer up. That'll be about Wednesday I think.