The REALLY Interesting Thread, Friday 13th edition | Page 163 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Friday 13th edition

I'm not a dancer. Never was. I would be perfectly happy standing at the bar loving the music but feel no need to go and throw myself about in what people call dancing stylee.

I trust that clarifies my position mr Green Villan. It is non negotiable lol

The Fear - 10/1/2014 20:25

I'm not a dancer. Never was. I would be perfectly happy standing at the bar loving the music but feel no need to go and throw myself about in what people call dancing stylee.

I trust that clarifies my position mr Green Villan. It is non negotiable lol

Spot on mate, always used to have mates trying to get me to dance and I'd tell them to naff off because I'd look like a right pillock, you'd usually find me on the stage watching the dj's mix.

Come on, you telling me you don't partake in a little sexy Cha-Cha Slide, or maybe Big Fish Little Fish ?

I don't believe you.

My 78 year old father runs a 5 k park run every saturday,being an insulin dependent diabetic since 1970,but can he put a flat pack desk together ? No fuckin chance !

A couple of dowels and a a couple of pieces of chipboard ,with a chinese gobblidigook load of bollocks of an instruction leaflet.

Who needs kids now Dad eh ?

Okay,so it`s taken 50 years,but now you need me ! :17:

holtelower - 10/1/2014 20:35

Come on, you telling me you don't partake in a little sexy Cha-Cha Slide, or maybe Big Fish Little Fish ?

I don't believe you.

:22:

lol

Well all I can say is if you don't dance it's because you don't drink enough boring old farts.

I have invented my own kind of dancing it's a cross between the pogo the ska moon stomp and the Irish jig it's a very unique dance that needs 12 pints to perfect I'm that good at it that everybody clears the dance floor and just watch me in awe.