The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 262 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I might have an enlarged spleen.

Had a dull ache around my lower left rib cage for about a week now. Feels like something pressing up against my rib cage. Indeed if I press it something moves......

Just googled the human anatomy and after gliggling at the penis and vagina diagrams I think I figured out that is where my spleen is.

Maybe worth a trip to the docs. I gather the spleen is quite important.

You've had that before haven't you? Worth checking.

Baby sitting our grandson today as I do every Thursday. Well I was. Eldest arrived with him and a smashed car windowscreen.

A pigeon picked a fight with the his windowscreen giving our eldest no time to react.

Hence one very dead pigeon and a written off windowscreen. Car not safe to drive has it is. Waiting on insurers ringing back.

Everyone ok which is the main thing

Baby sitting our grandson today as I do every Thursday. Well I was. Eldest arrived with him and a smashed car windowscreen.

A pigeon picked a fight with the his windowscreen giving our eldest no time to react.

Hence one very dead pigeon and a written off windowscreen. Car not safe to drive has it is. Waiting on insurers ringing back.

Everyone ok which is the main thing

I hate pigeons. There is, or should be, a spot in the darkest depths of Hell for these vile creations.

As you may of read in my post a few days ago, Mrs P has been told by the Home Office that she has to leave the UK shortly. This is due to her visa extention or whatever it's called being refused.

As a result of this, I have 2 tickets for the Nutcracker ballet going spare. The Birmingham Hippodrome have a policy of no refunds, so I'm stuck.

I'm wandering if any of you good folk in the Birmingham area would be interested. The tickets are for the 7:30pm performance on Wednesday 5th December. The seats are in the circle so you are in a good position. I'm prepared to sell them for @ 75% of the face price of the tickets, so if you are interested please let me know.

I thank you. :tophat:

Sounds right up Fear and Deano's street.

I've bought Buddy his Christmas present in the Sainsburys toy sale, then saw a cool digger so bought his Birthday present (next April :lol:)

However, interestingly, he's not the only one who has a toy in the sale. I bought myself a yoda and stormtrooper (half price)

I'm nearly 50. :rofl:

As you may of read in my post a few days ago, Mrs P has been told by the Home Office that she has to leave the UK shortly. This is due to her visa extention or whatever it's called being refused.

As a result of this, I have 2 tickets for the Nutcracker ballet going spare. The Birmingham Hippodrome have a policy of no refunds, so I'm stuck.

I'm wandering if any of you good folk in the Birmingham area would be interested. The tickets are for the 7:30pm performance on Wednesday 5th December. The seats are in the circle so you are in a good position. I'm prepared to sell them for @ 75% of the face price of the tickets, so if you are interested please let me know.

I thank you. :tophat:
Mate so sorry to hear this about your good ladies situation. I hope you can get some help to grant her the right to remain it seems terribly unfair.

Mate so sorry to hear this about your good ladies situation. I hope you can get some help to grant her the right to remain it seems terribly unfair.

Thanks for your kind words Trekker. Mrs P has to leave the UK if we had decided to appeal or not, which we're not. Our solicitor advises applying for a spouse visa now, which we can do as I now have 12 months payslips, but we have to do that with Mrs back in Indonesia.....

Talk about reducing carbon footprint etc etc.......

Status
Not open for further replies.