The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 261 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just landed from Holland. It’s been 26 degs there today and a major failure on the rail network meant I’ve been standing for 4 hours on various trains and just got to the airport with minutes to spare.

Alright Ratters.

Hows things? Little man ok? Probably not so little any more.

Yeah he's 8 now. He's in yr 4 and has managed to get into the yr 5/6 school football team as well as the yr 3/4 school football team so I'm proud as punch!

How's Buddy?

Nice one. Could have the next Jack Grealish on your hands by the sounds of it.

Buddy is sound... i take him football on Sunday and he runs around like a lunatic not listening to anyone, hitting himself on the head, and throwing himself on the floor. I think I could have the next Charles Manson on my hands.

Think I might have an enlarged spleen.

Had a dull ache around my lower left rib cage for about a week now. Feels like something pressing up against my rib cage. Indeed if I press it something moves......

Just googled the human anatomy and after gliggling at the penis and vagina diagrams I think I figured out that is where my spleen is.

Maybe worth a trip to the docs. I gather the spleen is quite important.

Think I might have an enlarged spleen.

Had a dull ache around my lower left rib cage for about a week now. Feels like something pressing up against my rib cage. Indeed if I press it something moves......

Just googled the human anatomy and after gliggling at the penis and vagina diagrams I think I figured out that is where my spleen is.

Maybe worth a trip to the docs. I gather the spleen is quite important.

Have you considered that it could be an alien life form that’s gestating ?

Afternoon all...

I've been 'camping' in Northampton today...... Sat outside a house since 9am through to 2:30pm hoping to catch one of the occupiers.

Sadly, no luck.... so I gave up.

I'm not sure if:

1 - stalker
2 - for job or pleasure
3 - catch them doing what

Would be the appropriate response PoL?

Brutal day preparing for flooring tomorrow. Aching everywhere .. been a few full on weeks.

Off to see Jack White concert tonight, I'd rather have my feet up if I'm honest........ which I am!

Controversially, and against all recommended advice, I have decided to auto-renew my home insurance for the coming year.

It's only a few quid more than this year, and I really cannot be arsed with doing the price comparison thingy doo-dah.

Status
Not open for further replies.