The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 95 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings people.

Bang up for it today, can't wait to set off. Just put Soccer AM on and who's on? None other than Big John Carew (he's bigger than me and you). And David Haye. I reckon Carew could have him, to be fair.

Morning all.

Been up since 0630 and still going to be rushing my arse off to get to the game. Busy busy, dog (ended up completely musjudging time and distance and went 4 miles), kids ferrying about , sorting out the football team I run, general home admin stuff that doesn't get done in the week......list goes on.

Afternoon all...

Just sitting down to breakfast this morning...... go to Stourport, then off to Bog-hole Burslem.... now back home...... hurray!!!

Bit bored again today. I've done a crossword and a sudoku, and watched IPL and Grand Prix. Now sitting through Wet Spam v Man City.

I ought to go and cut the hedge really, but looks a bit nippy out there.

another full day working, I can't say this last 5 odd weeks has been fun at all.

London for two days this week,meetings and what not... I think things will settle after this.

I think we'll be in a better place business / site wise

Shattered!

Bloody busy day.

Junior Melon 1's team to coach this morning. 4-1 win. Back to back wins. Although today was against 10 players as they had one sent off after 15 mins. Unbelievably (or probably not nowadays) their player was sent off for racially abusing one of ours!. Under 15's ffs !!!!!.

Then home to sort out the fall out of the aforementioned football match and make things are reported my player is ok and his parents are aware. Then friends over for the afternoon/evening, they have just gone and the house tidied as the kids trashed it. I'm knackered.

Mrs JPA: "Ok JPA Jr 2, you have a choice - finish this [Xbox] game then bed. Or, come down for some supper then bed. There isn't time for both."

JPA Jr 2 (quick as a flash - Mrs JPA had barely finished speaking): "Yes there is time, if you bring me my supper up here."

Hilarious. The boy is 8 years old. We are going to have a battle on our hands. Already he is demonstrating better quick thinking and negotiating skills than our Brexit mob or the orange-faced pussy grabber!

:rotfl: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.