The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 285 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have things to do! I can't be bothered which is not good. I will find sone energy from somewhere! Maybe

Busy day.

Football this morning then netball with juniors and friends round for food this afternoon/evening .

Knackered.

As for the football. I have a confession to make.
We were 1-0 up against the top of the league and with 5 mins to go I took a striker off and put a midfielder on.
This is not in line with the current ethos at Villa park. I apologise . But it worked .:wahey:

Last edited:
Busy day.

Football this morning then netball with juniors and friends round for food this afternoon/evening .

Knackered.

As for the football. I have a confession to make.
We were 1-0 up against the top of the league and with 5 mins to go I took a striker off and put a midfielder on.
This is not in line with the current ethos at Villa park. I apologise . But it worked .:wahey:

Melon out.

I found some energy which means the glossing is now done in the bathroom and means it's finished.

New painter & decorator coming in on Thursday (this one will turn up) to do the lounge and kitchen dinning room. That means we are decorating free for a few years.

Then our 2nd lad K.K can finish the odd jobs he has left to do. I'll get the new kitchen flooring in the new year

Morning all.

Went to see how our new house was coming along on Sunday. Roof on. Windows in. Looking good.

Went for a walk down the path at the side of the development and ended up in a wonderful wetlands area. Saw ducks, sheep, Buddy saved a caterpillar from certain death by picking him up off the path and putting him on a leaf. Was lovely. Didn't even realise we will have that place right behind us when we move. Ace.

Then went for a nice Lamb dinner and raspberry panacotta. Yummy.

Gooooooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

Great news that Deano, especially about the caterpillar rescue!

And good news for me, I just tried on the wedding suit, it fits again! Back in shape ! :wahey:

On a serious note, there are some caterpillars that are very poisonous to touch so watch out for the hairy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.