The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 284 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all second day of my three day break and i'm off to Derby about 40 of us going on the train gonna be a fun day I reckon :guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness:

Managed to do my best impression of Raheem Stirling at the park run and took a tumble. Got up and carried on despite a cut knee . Shame really as I was on for a good time.

Ouch...

I'm off in a bit, got The Prodigy tonight. Determined not to give myself alcohol poisoning today!

Went into Evesham to do some shopping. Thought I'll have a couple of pints.

Then the heavens opened.... what can a man do, I had to stop for another pint until it stopped.

A Leeds fan on social media has just claimed “every fan in the country has to agree that Leeds have the best support in the country by a mile”.

I’ve just reminded him that they were 500 seats short of an away end sell out at Villa Park in April. Cue abuse from 200,000 Yorkshire rats ?

Yo yo yo Vital Posse! :wave:

Good night last night with deanovilla, mrs deanovilla and another mate. Bit to eat, saw some of the rugby (not an expert on the rules but that looked a dubious offside) had a drink or two and saw the Prodigy.

Status
Not open for further replies.