The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 244 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I ask what the weather is like in The U.K please? I fly home tomorrow. Whether we get out on time is another matter as after the fires we now have a cyclone hitting the Islands tonight

Depends where KefKat. In the Stourbridge area it’s been absolutely lovely this week we have had 23 deg. Don’t know what next week will bring though

Morning all.

Busy day today sport wisw. Park run this morning and then I am looking after my Mom for a few hours as she has had an operation.

I will also be trying to watch football , golf and horse racing all at the same time.

I started going to the gym again recently but I broke the routine taking my dad to Penang for a few days. I feel like a burst balloon today. Time to get back in there.

Morning all...

Nice, sunny, crisp morning..... bit of frost on the group, autumn is here.

Shopping, Redditch Crem. & Bromsgrove RFC in that order today.

I started going to the gym again recently but I broke the routine taking my dad to Penang for a few days. I feel like a burst balloon today. Time to get back in there.

Ahhh Penang. Brings back good memories for me.... Georgetown, Fort Cornwallis, Tanjung Bungah, Monkey Beach, Penang Forestry Museum.... I could go on...... Loved it.

Have a great time BB.

Ahhh Penang. Brings back good memories for me.... Georgetown, Fort Cornwallis, Tanjung Bungah, Monkey Beach, Penang Forestry Museum.... I could go on...... Loved it.

Have a great time BB.

I have been there a few times and never really liked it but I really enjoyed it this time. All of the street art and colonial buildings really impressed me. I took a ton of photos but they are too big to upload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.