The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 239 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all...

I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm having trouble with my new laptop running on Windows 10.

After attempting a restore to a earlier time during the morning, which should only take approx 20 minutes, I found this was taking 2 1/2 hours and still not complete, so I ended it, rebooted and a message coming up saying not complete nothing had been restored.

After the latest debacle, I decided to try again. Once again the same thing happened, but this time when I reboot all I get is the HP logo and the spots circling then the screen changes from black to dark grey.

I cannot even get into Windows to attempt sorting it out. Fortunately I still have this old Lenovo.

Any ideas/thoughts?
Hi Pride, have just had a quick look on youtube. Might be worth a look ,just type in what you need to do and there might be a video for you.

Hi Pride, have just had a quick look on youtube. Might be worth a look ,just type in what you need to do and there might be a video for you.

Hi astonian2,

Thanks for your response. I had been looking on youtube, but every one I looked at was helping from desktop, which I couldn't get to.

However, I posted on the Microsoft Community and within an hour I had a reply which seems to of worked, though it's currently running system restore, so fingers crossed, that may do the trick, but thanks again for your advise.

When meeting clients I need a car that best represents me and my company, the Kia Stinger does just that." Daniel, Business Owner- P11D Value from £31,340.

I was wondering why someone posted that then realised it’s an advert. I think I might be a little jaded

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've got my wooden floors up today. That was damn hard work in the end! Replacing with the newer vinyl click together flooring, more hard wearing.

Not much to report, other than I've sold the flooring I took up from my errr... floor (!) yesterday.

My in-laws have borrowed my car for the weekend and are returning today, meaning I have walked to school and back twice today with Jr2, approximately 4 miles in total. But on the plus side, it is a lovely day so I was very happy to take advantage of the fine weather :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.