The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 238 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix forecast innit Pride. It will start raining the minute I get on the front row at Villa Park!

Morning all...

I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm having trouble with my new laptop running on Windows 10.

After attempting a restore to a earlier time during the morning, which should only take approx 20 minutes, I found this was taking 2 1/2 hours and still not complete, so I ended it, rebooted and a message coming up saying not complete nothing had been restored.

After the latest debacle, I decided to try again. Once again the same thing happened, but this time when I reboot all I get is the HP logo and the spots circling then the screen changes from black to dark grey.

I cannot even get into Windows to attempt sorting it out. Fortunately I still have this old Lenovo.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Morning all.

8 mile run done , but it's a bit chilly now and I am tempted to put the heating on.

It can't happen though it's only 23rd September.

Morning all :wave:

Sorry Pride, can't help. I use a MacBook - I hate Windows with a passion. I totally feel your pain - System Restore (or whatever it's called) is utterly useless and a total misnomer - it never works.

Morning all :wave:

Sorry Pride, can't help. I use a MacBook - I hate Windows with a passion. I totally feel your pain - System Restore (or whatever it's called) is utterly useless and a total misnomer - it never works.

Cheers JPA. Been trying to follow online help but it's all by passing the fact that I cannot even get to my desktop....... :arrghh:

I've given my heating a few rigorous tests recently. Not due to being cold obviously, just being thorough!

To be fair, working from a home office, sitting at the computer (not moving around) it often doesn't dawn on me how cold I am until I get out of my seat! lol

When meeting clients I need a car that best represents me and my company, the Kia Stinger does just that." Daniel, Business Owner- P11D Value from £31,340.

I was wondering why someone posted that then realised it’s an advert. I think I might be a little jaded

There is an advert on telly for a vaginal dryness relief product.

Is this what we have come to in this country?
The country that gave us Faraday, Boulton, Murdoch, Watt, Shakespeare, Chaucer, Dickens and Vic and Bob, reduced to adverts for a fanny dampener.

Status
Not open for further replies.