The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 121 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Col lol, bottle of cider to wind down with TV - I mostly behave myself during the week. I only let my hair down Fri/Sat night now as the norm.

Fosters - the mention makes me shudder!

I had a slightly thick head this morning. A little celebration last night, including some of the fizzy stuff. My sister managed to sell her house and have an offer accepted on a new one in two days, after being on the market for 18 months.

The only downside is she is moving to my town. 30 years of peace over.

Mike, she's terrible. You always end up drinking twice as much as you would normally when she's there. We have invented a new verb for it - to be Debbie'd.

PMSL you'll use any excuse won't you - I just hope the next generation don't go round saying they're getting Debbie'd at the weekend.

Same here sirden been up since six could hardly sleep guts churning again been playing the game out and also will or won't he run Sunday find out this morning if Cut runs I almost wish I could fast forward to Monday morning so I could buy the paper and find out both fates.

Yes mate it's like when you have blood tests and you live out worse case scenario's till you get the results :eek!:

Status
Not open for further replies.