The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 120 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone could be another very busy but exhilarating weekend for me with the Villa on Saturday with a cockney stop over but if the weather holds out my horse Cut The Corner will be running at Uttoxeter on Sunday so as I have booked the train for the Wembley trip It's a bit of a conundrum as to how I will get to Uttoxeter but I'm sure I will find a way.Anyway we are hoping he can win again and qualify for the Galway plate a very prestigious race which would be fantastic and a truly brilliant experience.Can't say he will win on Sunday because it's a hard race as you would expect with the winner receiving a cheque of more than 20k but what I will say is that he's still improving at the age of ten and I think he will go very close that's for sure.

Alright everyone could be another very busy but exhilarating weekend for me with the Villa on Saturday with a cockney stop over but if the weather holds out my horse Cut The Corner will be running at Uttoxeter on Sunday so as I have booked the train for the Wembley trip It's a bit of a conundrum as to how I will get to Uttoxeter but I'm sure I will find a way.Anyway we are hoping he can win again and qualify for the Galway plate a very prestigious race which would be fantastic and a truly brilliant experience.Can't say he will win on Sunday because it's a hard race as you would expect with the winner receiving a cheque of more than 20k but what I will say is that he's still improving at the age of ten and I think he will go very close that's for sure.

Right I am putting my house on it gator.

Don't want you to feel any pressure or anything lol.

This morning i discovered that bees were starting to nest in the facia of one corner of my roof.

This evening i jet washed one of my wheelie bins.

True stories, right there.

Beautiful day to sit in the office and watch the new entry cadets marching around the parade ground.

Is it Saturday yet?

Actually, no , I flew from Birmingham ( via an aircraft ofcourse

It's not a bird it's not a (train) it's VV"S own Trekker on a plane

(As taken and altered from the Nessaja song I can't remember the darn title of right now-brain freeze alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.