The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 160 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

I just noticed #BlackOlivesMatter is trending on Twitter

:19: :19: :19:

I know we shouldn't really trivialise whats happening but that made me laugh out loud. There's t-shirts and everything. I want one.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/15/restaurant-slammed-for-black-olives-matter-merchandise/

I dont like black olives or green olives so I dont discriminate against either, though some may say I do

Goooooooooooooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Yeah, spoke about Pride on the last page I think mate, I've emailed but not heard anything back. Last we heard he was moving back to the UK and his wife was having issues with visas etc.

I'm posting on our new forum which is mobile friendly and coming along very nicely I must say!

JuanPabloAngel - 17/8/2016 00:07

kefkat - 16/8/2016 18:23

I dont like black olives or green olives so I dont discriminate against either, though some may say I do

As a regular to the Greek islands KK, I'm shocked to hear this!! :21:

LOL I love lamb kleftiko, Moussaka and so on so I hope that makes up for my dislike of olives JPA :18:

Today I have a cake to finish for a sober birthday tonight at my home group. I have a Dr's appointment and a nip into town after to run an errand so a busy day. Doubt I will see much Olympics today

JuanPabloAngel - 17/8/2016 11:18

I don't mind if you do either.

You're like that though mate, all heart ! I'd not mind if you paid for me...

too much of a stretch you think!? :7:

The Fear - 16/8/2016 13:35

I have no fillings.

My teeth are probably the only bit of me that fully works!

My dentist is conning me. Went last week. Hygienist first, who told me my teeth looked good and I was doing a good job. Went next door to the dentist straight after and the tooth he had an 'eye' last year but was fine at the last check up needs a filling. Second in a year now . He has seen I'm over forty now and is having me over.

Wouldn't mind but I use an electric tooth brush, mouthwash, clean my teeth between meals when I can and chew sugar free gum as apparently it's good to get the saliva going. Mrs Melon does none of these things and has no fillings. Clearly if it's going to happen it will.

Damn, I'd be gutted because now i have to have glasses when working, my teeth are my last bastion of hope!