The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 158 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

Morning all.

Lazy day for me today , was up at 4.30am yesterday to come home.

Looking forward to watching the cricket later.

Goooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Good to see you are thefacehead

Good to see you back sirdennis

Good to see the back of........... ?! Lol

Afternoon all! I am pleased to say I am having a day at home. My diary isn't full of anything next week and I can start to recuperate. This year has not been good re Mr KK health. Been constantly on the go since April with hospital visiting rounds of out patient and Dr appointments, getting ready for the hols, then Mr KK getting ill again, my bro's birthday bash and my eldest wedding etc etc.

Doesn't sound alot when you write it down I know. However with my own health problems, life in general and all this on top, the first half of this year has been extremely frantic. I need to spend sometime on my own self care now as I am fit to drop

Afternoon all! I am pleased to say I am having a day at home. My diary isn't full of anything next week and I can start to recuperate. This year has not been good re Mr KK health. Been constantly on the go since April with hospital visiting rounds of out patient and Dr appointments, getting ready for the hols, then Mr KK getting ill again, my bro's birthday bash and my eldest wedding etc etc.

Doesn't sound alot when you write it down I know. However with my own health problems, life in general and all this on top, the first half of this year has been extremely frantic. I need to spend sometime on my own self care now as I am fit to drop

No,last time he moved back it took him ages to get set up and have broadband etc but not this long.

Hope he's ok.

Yes I have been thinking about pride! I too hope he is O.K. I guess no one has any contact with him off VV. Pride where are you?????????????

Goooooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

I've got his registered email address but I just assumed if he's not on here he's not online

JuanPabloAngel - 13/8/2016 10:28

Good morning people.

Where did I put those claret & blue socks?

In the loft waiting for Santa maybe JPA? :17: My body has gone into shut down and I am in fibro flare up so happy days! NOT!.

Can't believe it's a week since our eldest son and daughter in law got married.

The 1 thing I didn't share with you was this: a week ago when they married the registrar came out to see David & I and asked for his details.

David looked a bit shocked and said 'I am not getting married again'' to which the registrar replied ''no however we need your details for the marriage certificate''

My eldest put David details into Father of the groom: You know just the brief of our story you will know why that means so much. It didn't truly sink in that day.

My eldest isn't big on speaking out and showing emotions, however David has always been the Dad he didn't have to be to mine and for my eldest to do that last Saturday said so much for both of us

My father in laws written a book.

it's great, if you cant afford the £2, please can you share it on yer social sites n that.

Would really make his day.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K2IBC42/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_c_FqeRxbG4Q3D2T

Thank you!

RosettaStoned - 13/8/2016 14:18

My father in laws written a book.

it's great, if you cant afford the £2, please can you share it on yer social sites n that.

Would really make his day.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K2IBC42/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_c_FqeRxbG4Q3D2T

Thank you!

Hello rosetta! Long time no see. Hope life is treating you well. I shall take a look and share it too :14:

Strange isn't it?

Now do a few more times and maybe we can relax and enjoy the season!

Loving watching the Olympics, all recorded from last night.