The Rafa Benitez Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Rafa Benitez Thread

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221975/Rafa-Benitezs-229m-spending-spree-The-76-players-signed-Liverpool-managers-reign.html

PieMag - 9/3/2016 22:02

Toon_NoMatterWot - 9/3/2016 21:49

PieMag - 9/3/2016 21:19

Toon_NoMatterWot - 9/3/2016 21:06

To be fair, I reckon we weren't too bad.

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=31598&start=1&highlight=new+manager&highlightmode=1

Absolutely.

I did refer to the majority on this board as doubters/protesters in regards to McClaren's appointment.

The fickle minority stick out like a sore fucking thumb in that link.

I disagree like. :35:

Being open minded, wanting change but being pretty clear that it will take a lot to do that and probably impossible isn't fickle, although I cannot speak for everyone.

What a diplomat :17:

Three open minded fickle contributors to that linked thread will appreciate your generosity.
:7:

These Benitez stories are jumping the gun from what ive read mind. The speculation is that the club want to change the policy to accommodate a decent manager but all it says is that the feeling is Benitez will speak to the club.

Once he hears Charnley's voice, he'll probably have a stroke laughing and be nee use to anyone.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 9/3/2016 22:10

These Benitez stories are jumping the gun from what ive read mind.

I don't know like toony.
Seems like an ideal Ashley signing in the making.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/spanish-primera-divisi%C3%A3%C2%B3n/story/1766540/on-loan-granada-midfielder-dani-benitez-tests-positive-for-cocaine-report

PieMag - 9/3/2016 22:21

Toon_NoMatterWot - 9/3/2016 22:10

These Benitez stories are jumping the gun from what ive read mind.

I don't know like toony.
Seems like an ideal Ashley signing in the making.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/spanish-primera-divisi%C3%A3%C2%B3n/story/1766540/on-loan-granada-midfielder-dani-benitez-tests-positive-for-cocaine-report

Aside from the idiotic thoughts Ashley has that he can only profit himself as a club owner, if he'd done this deal last Summer with the £80 odd million spend on transfers, we wouldn't be in any sort of bother now.

I don't know how many lessons the club has learned over the last 3 years especially but apart from this being a desperate throw of around £10 million on a manager to get players who's confidence is shot over the safety line, it will create a number of problems when this stint is up.

Maybe that's the plan though, hope for the best. On that account, Mourinho aside, he's probably the best we could dream of.

From my point of view I don't want Benitez. Not because I don't think he's a good manager but the fact that he might keep us up and then the whole fucking circus goes around again. A leopard doesn't change its spots, so anybody who is daft enough to believe Ashley and Penfold would give him free reign on transfers etc if he kept his up. Just one word bollocks

He wouldn't come here as a permanent manager unless he had control, that's why we'll always get the journeymen shite under this fat prick. Any decent manager will just laugh and put the phone down on Charnley.

I think we all know that if Benitez does come, it'll be under the pretence that he can have a legacy here but it'll be a deal similar to what Shearer got. A deal that includes Ashley forgetting his phone number if we're relegated.

For that matter, David Moyes is the better choice whilst there's a chance to keep him longer term.

PieMag - 9/3/2016 21:58

Don't know about Chelsea OM,but the scousers were driven mad by his rotation policy.

I can imagine him applying it to a threadbare sdu squad.
Well we won't have to worry about the we don't have enough players to fucking rotate

From Spanish media AS.

Translated:

Rafa Benitez is the new coach of Newcastle for the next three seasons . Benitez returns to a bench three months after leaving the Real Madrid in order to get the 'black magpies ' of the relegation places .

The English team McClaren terminate the contract in the coming hours after convincing the former coach of the white team . The negotiations have not been easy since Benitez has demanded full powers in the club and a future project .

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/03/10/internacional/1457604137_944532.html?id_externo_rsoc=CM

Toon_NoMatterWot - 10/3/2016 20:44

I think we all know that if Benitez does come, it'll be under the pretence that he can have a legacy here but it'll be a deal similar to what Shearer got. A deal that includes Ashley forgetting his phone number if we're relegated.

For that matter, David Moyes is the better choice whilst there's a chance to keep him longer term.

Tbf Benitez wouldnt hang around if we went down in any case, nor would Moyes if it turns out to be him

Ashley must be shitting himself.

A 3 year deal, choice of backroom staff, full control of transfers and a job title that will read 'manager' on his office door.

All we need to happen now is the expected collapse and Beardsley to take over until the end of the season.

The pub dog would be better than Stevie boy. Believe Benitez when he has signed on the dotted line and McClaren has finally departed

With 'Butterfingers' Chumpley handling the deal, it could definitely go toes up. With any luck, McClaren'll get dumped, Benitez will realise what it's actually like working for Ashley and Hey Presto! Beardsley's in the chair until the end of the season. Relegation will knock profits, Ashley has been summoned by MP's to answer questions about SD's employment and business practices. With any luck, it'll all be too much for him and he'll do a bunk.

Ah, wishful thinking. Gettin' me hopes up again.

Looks like this is a go-er then. Sky reckon McClaren is getting the green light to sign on and Benitez is in advanced talks. Looks like it'll be all over today.

Lee Ryder who backed Pardew, Carver and McClaren. A totally useless reporter(I refuse to use the word journalist). Licked boots all the way.
Hopefully Benitez will clear out the poor coaching staff and install some pride in the club.
The Chronicle should do likewise with their sports reporters

Id pay a fortune to see rafas face on his first training session, where he had pepe he will now have saylor, where he had ronaldo he will have goufran and where he had sergio ramos he will have laselles lmfao if he wasnt a cert for a heart attack he will be by may ffs what a car crash of a club.