The Pre-season friendly Fred sponsored by our third decade outside the Prem | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Pre-season friendly Fred sponsored by our third decade outside the Prem

Can't believe we only just scraped past Alfreton. A season of struggle clearly beckons, wont be surprised if we are relegated. Lamouchi out NOW

Sounds like Brennan Johnson played very well

You only got fleeting glimpses of his talent today but you can tell he has got it in abundance.

Appiah played reasonably well as did Richardson; both have a tendency to do that one thing too many at times.

I'm sure that will change over time

Johnson will be a class apart; he makes things look very simple and uncomplicated.

Can't believe we only just scraped past Alfreton. A season of struggle clearly beckons, wont be surprised if we are relegated. Lamouchi out NOW

lol

v different feel to last year with the excitement already growing after watching Dias n co in the pre season sun.

oh, lol

I still say if wed played all our kids , like I suggested about 4 years ago wed be up now lmfao Its still the kids everyone looks to cos thats how crap our squad actually is in reality. Poor

One of tonight's subs is Quentin Vieira who plays for Lyon. 20 year old centre back/left back by the looks of it.

Stats from first half pretty much even,
We've had 2 on target to their 1.
49/51 on possession.
28 'dangerous ' attacks to their 19 ?

Watched 2nd half on FB zzzzzzzz

Last edited:
'Dangerous attacks.' :rolleyes:

FFS, Is there any stat they can't come up with? (n)

And, TBH, I'd be very worried not scoring a single goal with 28 dangerous attacks in a half.

I couldn't get a link in the first half so watched it on the 365 site with their animated schematic pitch, when it changed status to 'dangerous attack I'd stand up and shout 'go on' but in the blink of an eye, status changed to Dundee 'safe possession' ?