The Pre-season friendly Fred sponsored by our third decade outside the Prem | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Pre-season friendly Fred sponsored by our third decade outside the Prem

Hardy had actually tried to make amends, that’s why they got a couple of last minute loans, if they’d have stayed up the talks would have been with them rather than Mansfield.
Not sure they would while Hardy was in charge. Forgive but don’t forget and all that plus the relationship with Mansfield seems to be good so why change?

Hardy had actually tried to make amends, that’s why they got a couple of last minute loans, if they’d have stayed up the talks would have been with them rather than Mansfield.

After he tried to tap up players to sign for them permanently and criticising Forest for then moving players to another club.

He derailed their season last year and this and has himself to blame.

If you had even the slightest interest in football in the old days the Saturday Football Post was a must and in great demand. I've no idea whether that paper is still in existence, it was a good many years ago now but in addition to all the League stuff it seemed to have every bit of local Amateur football as well, all the results and League positions. In those days many of us Forest supporters played as well, no matter what the standard.
At that time we worked Saturday mornings, football in the afternoons, in my case basketball in the evening followed by trying to get in one of the local dances, walk a girl home with a bit of luck, and finally walk home yourself.
Heady days indeed !

Wouldn't have bothered with all this normally but it's so quiet on here at the moment.

There is the football league paper, presume it is still about

New home friendly announced against "premier League opposition"- Crystal bloody palace

This is the latest in our yearly friendly series, entitled "let's play teams that are smaller clubs, started at the same point as us but have risen miles above us, just to remind ourselves of how badly we have fucked the last decade up".

Friday 19th July, 7.45, free to ST holders, £10 to all of you

Don't go.

I will be going Palace play decent football and have plenty of pace so it will be a good work out.

New home friendly announced against "premier League opposition"- Crystal bloody palace

This is the latest in our yearly friendly series, entitled "let's play teams that are smaller clubs, started at the same point as us but have risen miles above us, just to remind ourselves of how badly we have fucked the last decade up".

Friday 19th July, 7.45, free to ST holders, £10 to all of you

We will NEVER reach Crystal Palaces current level.

we played there last year as one of several games out here. That was the first time I saw that Wasons legs had gone and Yates was now faster by 0.01kmph.
oh and i called out Dias to be player of the season lol