The (Possible Premature) Official Welcome Back Michael Dawson Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The (Possible Premature) Official Welcome Back Michael Dawson Thread

FFS I see the pip whackerz are back to their bullying best. I thought this was a safe space away from cretinous cliques, belligerent bullies or vile vile voices of descent. I for one care a jot as it is exactly these kind of mouse puns & bullying tactics that are lowering the room temperature of this place. Good Brie

I blame it on the brexit

FFS I see the pip whackerz are back to their bullying best. I thought this was a safe space away from cretinous cliques, belligerent bullies or vile vile voices of descent. I for one care a jot as it is exactly these kind of mouse puns & bullying tactics that are lowering the room temperature of this place. Good Brie

Erm, is this what passes for humour in the Woanz household?

I blame it on the brexit

When the result for Brexit came in, I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried cried and cried and cried and cried.

What will my children do? They need to be European like me. I am going to cry and cry and cry and cry and cry a little more