The Positive thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Positive thread

Well the positivity doesn't seem to have lasted long!

First time I've not had a season ticket in 15 years but very much looking forward to seeing how the new signings settle in and what the style of play will be.

I had no real issues with MON style but SM has already gone on record to say he wants to dominate possession. Which is fine as long as we are progressive with it.

Also its great he's added some height and much needed physicality to the team.

Charming!

Appreciate comprehension isn't your strong suit, I remember how proud you were at taking the following clues:

My age
My name
My location
My opinion on EM

And being able to work out it was me. Well done but this was supposed to be a thread to embrace the positives. Even Pope vaguely tried but it was just too complex for you.

i suppose the manager is supposed to want an atatcking exciting formation. (tho even that positivity is tainted til we buy a striker)

Main positive for me are we can give that good for nothing can’t catch keeper back for nothing & get Pantz back in. No way would he have conceded either of those goals. I know he has his critics for whatever reason but a couple more weeks of this Man Citeh clown & everyone will be screaming for Pantz to comeback.

Positivity is we still look a bang average SBC side.

I have felt all summer that our recruitment has been disastrous, and goalkeeper aside yesterday proved it hasn't been.

We certainly won't make progress and won't finish closer to the playoffs than last year. These players aren't remotely good enough to challenge.

But as long as Grabban stays fit and we ditch the keeper we shouldn't get into trouble

Positivity is we still look a bang average SBC side.

I have felt all summer that our recruitment has been disastrous, and goalkeeper aside yesterday proved it hasn't been.

We certainly won't make progress and won't finish closer to the playoffs than last year. These players aren't remotely good enough to challenge.

But as long as Grabban stays fit and we ditch the keeper we shouldn't get into trouble
proved it HAS been. grabban IS fit, he just cant be arsed and is a wimp. If you turn him upside down he looks like jason lee but lee had balls :}

Ironic from me I'm sure but for all my issues with bits and bobs there's loads to look forward to. So what are you excited by or hopeful of? Grumbling elsewhere please.

I'll give one to start:

Carvalho - he's had a season to bed in and had to endure 'football' under MON but he looks our most technically gifted player for a long time. My prediction is that by Christmas he'll be linked with a Bournemouth or Burnley for £25m after a scintillating start to the season.

Can’t be true, our owners are clueless and only sign shite