The Positive thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Positive thread

I'm pretty positive Forest haven't bought well.

1. Ameobi, imo a terrible signing
2. Muric , comes with a reputation because of Citeh, not impressed yet?
3. Semedo, Don't know anything about the fella , can't judge just yet i will give it time
4. R M Silva , as above
5. Ribeiro, as above
6. Adomah, Journeymen , decent for a season maybe but after that probably not
7. Jenkinson, reserved judgement

Osborn going out was a plus imo but there are still too many deadwood players on the books that need moving on.

We have no choice but to try and be positive, for now!

Happy season everyone.

3. Semedo, Don't know anything about the fella , can't judge just yet i will give it time
4. R M Silva , as above
5. Ribeiro, as above

Osborn going out was a plus imo but there are still too many deadwood players on the books that need moving on.

Happy season everyone.

The bigger picture is that there are quite a few players that contracts are up at the end of this season so alot more deadwood will be gone..

Positives are Woz showing some of our clueless lot what a good player he is going to be. Also that Daws is fit.
Ameobi beinga decent signing and not over 30.
Sow looking like the rock in the centre that weve missed for years.
Jenkinson probabaly a solid buy.
Manager that wants to genuinelly play attacking football.

loads of ironies and negatives I could offer but we keep that for the negative posts

4. R M Silva , as above
5. Ribeiro, as above

Happy season everyone.

Still sticking to the above ??

It's clear to see that the squad have bought into Lamouchi's philosophy. I also believe we have an astute manager, one who, if given time will see us challenging for the top 6.
I for one have had enough of our management merry go round. Lamouchi deserves to be given the length of his contract and hopefully beyond to allow continuity and shape the squad with his type of player.
Let's get behind him, support the team and if we don't attain top 6 this season, let our sack happy owner know that we demand stability.
It may be a false dawn, God knows we have had so many over the years, but Lamouchi can, if given time get us promoted. COYR!!

It's clear to see that the squad have bought into Lamouchi's philosophy. I also believe we have an astute manager, one who, if given time will see us challenging for the top 6.
I for one have had enough of our management merry go round. Lamouchi deserves to be given the length of his contract and hopefully beyond to allow continuity and shape the squad with his type of player.
Let's get behind him, support the team and if we don't attain top 6 this season, let our sack happy owner know that we demand stability.
It may be a false dawn, God knows we have had so many over the years, but Lamouchi can, if given time get us promoted. COYR!!
I agree with this though stilldon’t think our scattergun transfer policy is the way to go! Despite that I think there is a team amongst this lot that we can progress with. I like the manager I think he knows what he is doing and ffs let’s have some stability working to a plan