The Positive Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

I'm positive we don't want Wilder back.
Wall to wall sunshine here in Benicassim 28 degrees forecast for yet another week or more.
Some long days working on the tan. It's tough but I'll not shirk my duties!!

OK, I will bite, sportsmans bet, I think the Cricket team will win, slow start but we have enough batting and bowling to win it. Rugby, I agree.
Be lucky to get through now the run rate got trashed won’t beat india in their back garden
as for the rugby I hope we get smashed and they fck borthwick off it’s like watching us watching his teams ( I don’t really but I’d like him gone)

Be lucky to get through now the run rate got trashed won’t beat india in their back garden
as for the rugby I hope we get smashed and they fck borthwick off it’s like watching us watching his teams ( I don’t really but I’d like him gone)
Have ya seen any if the ARSEnal v City game Bully? I thought it was a very poor spectacle but how the hell City still had 11 on the field i'll never know,Kovacic shudda seen red.UTB

Have ya seen any if the ARSEnal v City game Bully? I thought it was a very poor spectacle but how the hell City still had 11 on the field i'll never know,Kovacic shudda seen red.UTB
Saw the 2nd half took mrs to the lads for Sunday dinner
saw kovacik should have walked for min 2 yellows no consistency you could guarantee if that had been mcburnie he’d be having an early bath