The Positive Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

My car's got an ABS electrical problem and sod's law my usual garage, Hatfield's Jaguar Sheffield, closed down for good on Friday and relocated in Wakefield. The only other dedicated Jag garage is now in Nottingham. The positive news is that this has forced me to do something that I've planned to do for years and look around for a garage locally and it turns out there's an excellent family run one right on my doorstep who can sort it for me next week and won't charge rip off hourly rates. Not having a dedicated local garage in the area also mean's that my decades long obsession with the brand is over and so I'll be looking for something more sensible and sedate as maybe befits my age early next year.
I've heard that the Honda Jazz is a very reliable little car and there'll be no ULEZ charges. WHOOOPEEEEE! :yes:
Sorry, right now it's the best i can do. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Our real Gert has a Honda CRV great motor , I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Honda.

Well, we appear to be utterly squandering another PL stint in every way so I'm sorry....... I got nuffin.

Away from SUFC, let's see..... nope, sorry, I got nuffin. We are undergoing civilisational collapse.

I will though offer praise to @OurGert for his average speed.
Old age doesn’t come alone , when I was younger I could whizz along but never good enough for the top amateur stuff.

Well, we appear to be utterly squandering another PL stint in every way so I'm sorry....... I got nuffin.

Away from SUFC, let's see..... nope, sorry, I got nuffin. We are undergoing civilisational collapse.

I will though offer praise to @OurGert for his average speed.

Just impressed you posted..........MNM now that would be a real surprise

Illiman didn't score tonight, and Marseille gave away a two-goal lead at home to Brighton.......he'll be back at the Lane by Xmas I reckon

I had a nice day. Spare car straight through the MOT without any advisories.!
Mine's in the garage on Monday for the warning lights. I bought a OBD2 code scanner, diagnosed the faulty myself and told the garage what part to fit so I've only got myself to blame if I'm not posting a big beaming :p on here Monday night.

Illiman didn't score tonight, and Marseille gave away a two-goal lead at home to Brighton.......he'll be back at the Lane by Xmas I reckon
First time I have watched him in a Marseille shirt today. He was playing RM and was on the periphery of the game. Some decent touches at times but he was no way going to affect the game in the position he was given. He's a 10 all day long, they have no idea what quality they have.

I've watched most of his games for them and they simply do not involve him enough at all. He then gets subbed around 60-70 minutes.

He's got a fight on to establish himself. It won't take them long to get bored of him.

Gattuso taking over gives him a better chance though. He's surely the sort of attacker he will like.

You didn’t read the piece on him where he says he made the right choice to move to OM then and he’s happy there !

Oi! You'll get kicked out for posts like that Rod!
Apparently accordin to some of the serial moaners on Vital that would be a good thing Germaine.:giggle: Oh well even Jesus Christ wasn't to everyone's taste so what chance does a TRUE BLADE like me have.:giggle:UTB