The Politics Thread | Page 453 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

I have never forgiven BT for cutting my phone off 3 weeks before I moved house on the say so of the person who had bought my house!. And then a few years later leaving me without a phone line for 3 weeks and failing to turn up to repair on one occasion because they thought it might rain :lol:
Shambolic company and I don’t pay them a penny now and never will.

Turned over to QT. It’s in Scotland and the sweaties are moaning about a referendum again.

Bye then. Shut the door on your way out.

I switched it off when I knew it was coming from Scotland as I knew what was going to happen and you have just confirmed it.

Question Time is a disgrace, a parody of the programme it was back in the the Robin Day/early David Dimbleby era. Absolute shambles, barely a notch above PMQs in terms of substance.

And Fiona Bruce? :lol:
Far too much audience engagement, I don’t care about what some moron on the street thinks and I hate how they clap like seals when they hear something they like.

The audience seem to be planted by the producers and don’t get me started on Fiona Bruce, absolute dickhead.

I'm watching The Peaky Blinders and loving it. Almost finished season 6 now. Something struck me today, everyone's favourite Prime Minister loves to draw an analogy between himself and Churchill but in reality, he's entirely Mosley.

Christopher Pincher the Tory MP for Tamworth has resigned his job as Chief Whip.
He apparently got drunk and groped another man who was also a Tory MP who reported him to the Whips office. Politics or Sex scandal Thread?

Two scandals for the price of one!
An MP called Pincher (and a whip to boot!) has been groping men (perhaps he ought to change his name to Pinchim?) and BJ gives another meaning to his initials after being interrupted in a compromising position with the woman who is now his wife.

An MP called Pincher (and a whip to boot!) has been groping men (perhaps he ought to change his name to Pinchim?) and BJ gives another meaning to his initials after being interrupted in a compromising position with the woman who is now his wife.

Yes . The second instance seems to have been hushed up a little.

Yesterday, Private Eye published a report of Boris Johnson caught having oral sex with Carrie Symonds (as she was then) in his office when he was foreign secretary in 2018. Private Eye maintains in the article that the removal of the report of Johnson seeking to employ Symonds as his chief of staff from the Times newspaper was because Symonds was concerned that the more salacious details of her relationship with Johnson would be revealed.

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/news...office-a-case-of-misconduct-in-public-office/

It seems I promoted Pincher to Chief Whip when in fact he was Deputy. This is not the first time he has resigned. Its not his first offence, back in 2017 he resigned from the Whips office and reported himself to the Police after making an unwanted pass at an Olympic Rower.
The last thing the Tories want now is another by election so I guess BJ will defend him to the hilt.

Yesterday, Private Eye published a report of Boris Johnson caught having oral sex with Carrie Symonds (as she was then) in his office when he was foreign secretary in 2018. Private Eye maintains in the article that the removal of the report of Johnson seeking to employ Symonds as his chief of staff from the Times newspaper was because Symonds was concerned that the more salacious details of her relationship with Johnson would be revealed.

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/news...office-a-case-of-misconduct-in-public-office/
Jesus fucking christ I feel sick.

Back to Sweatiness and Jocklitude. I am tempted to write to Jimmy Krankie and advise her to extend the franchise for any independence vote to include the English. She would win by a landslide.

A BJ for BJ, in his office in the HOC, by someone not his wife, whilst his wife was ill with cancer and then being caught in the act by a colleague!

As disgusting as this is, and anyone else would be fired or resign if it was them. The more serious issue of this whole affair is that he tried to get his then mistress Carrie Symonds a £100k job in his department. (see also a previous similar liason with Jennifer Accuri) and then the fact that this whole episode has been hushed up by no10, putting pressure on Newspapers to hide this whole story.

Corruption at the highest level, and he should be charged with misconduct in Public office. LOCK HIM UP!