The Politics Thread | Page 455 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Yeah, I think I'm still in shock. I was expecting a car crash but he came over incredibly well, got the point across whilst being respectful and almost sympathetic to the Tory with him.

His PR team need a raise.

In fairness, hasn't Larry already been accused of not doing his job and catching rats as well?

It's not just Cunty Cummings whose said Boris nickname for the Tamworth MP was 'Pincher by name, pincher by nature' either is it. It's totally illogical to think he was warned by the Chief Whip about previous allegations and he never asked what they were. He knew, but Pincher is a lacky and a friend - that's the bottom line.

In fairness, hasn't Larry already been accused of not doing his job and catching rats as well?

It's not just Cunty Cummings whose said Boris nickname for the Tamworth MP was 'Pincher by name, pincher by nature' either is it. It's totally illogical to think he was warned by the Chief Whip about previous allegations and he never asked what they were. He knew, but Pincher is a lacky and a friend - that's the bottom line.

I see what you did there.

The problem with this Tory cabinet is that it's full of talentless sycophants, hand-picked by Johnson who know when he goes then so will they hence why they continue to support him and join him in continually lying to the British public.

At the annual Eton v Harrow cricket match at Lords last week one of the chants was, “We’ve got more prime ministers than you.” from the Eton lot.
How did it ever go wrong?