The player who left thread | Page 531 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Greedy Chav trying his very best to emulate Gazza - £380 for a hat that he could have picked up from Oxfam for a quid.
I wonder if he has a 'pal' just like Jimmy Five Bellies?

Source;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-000-outfit.html?ito=native_share_article-top

What a gormless tacky prick, I'm so glad we got rid of him. Don't care how good he is. I've seen pictures of him out on the piss several times since he went up there, will this really impress Guardiola? After spending 100m on a player who hasn't really done anything in the game I would be expecting him to live like a nun.

Can't believe a 'news' paper is reporting what a football player is wearing and how much it costs. He's rich, he's allowed to spend his money on what he wants, how is that news, or anyone's business?!

Football comments, I get, off field stupid stuff (that a lot stuck up for him whilst here) I get, driving under the influence, etc, that is news. His clothes? Couldn't give a damn. In fact, pretty much anything about him now, couldn't give a damn.

Who shall not be named… He wanted out seasons ago, I don’t think it would of mattered who, where under what manager, as long as they’re in the Champions League that’s all he cared about.

Plus the recent stuff he’s said, wanted to move with better coaches that can develop him into one of the best, and be with better players, literally just shitting on our coaching staff and the players he was with, it might be all true and just stating facts but if this was some random player from another club, you wouldn’t even think he was a boyhood fan, Bloody Troy Deeney showed more respect to Watford 😂

Yes I feel better for getting that off my chest.

Check this out, Might not like the player but it’s levels.

Who shall not be named… He wanted out seasons ago, I don’t think it would of mattered who, where under what manager, as long as they’re in the Champions League that’s all he cared about.

Plus the recent stuff he’s said, wanted to move with better coaches that can develop him into one of the best, and be with better players, literally just shitting on our coaching staff and the players he was with, it might be all true and just stating facts but if this was some random player from another club, you wouldn’t even think he was a boyhood fan, Bloody Troy Deeney showed more respect to Watford 😂

Yes I feel better for getting that off my chest.

Check this out, Might not like the player but it’s levels.

It's easy to be a super loyal club legend if you're fucking shit.

It's easy to be a super loyal club legend if you're fucking shit.

Troy isn’t even a Watford fan, got rejected at Villa youth trial, he’s a Bluenose, but touching sentiments to the Watford faithful.

I’m not questioning Jacks loyalty as I know he hasn’t got any, Would of jumped at Spurs, and he made sure their was a release clause in his contract before signing it to double his salary, what would of happened otherwise ? Aston Villa made the release clause 100m not Jack, An if it was any less of a value they would of told him to stuff the new deal, stay on 75k a week and earn your move as he still had 3 years remaining, then we’ll decide if a club meets our valuation.
The fact is and that interview is plain to see, Grealish had no intention of staying and didn’t believe in the project, take a look when he signed a new deal and his interview it was all a load of bollocks and fake words, he never believed in it.