The player who left thread | Page 380 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Bloody hell, I didn't expect that announcement.

Jack, in future, wants to identify as a pair of calves.

What a crazy world we live in. Suppose we'll have to respect his wishes though.

(Now been moved to 3.40pm)

You lot are going to hate what is being announced.

This is great news, think we will all love what is being announced.

Will delete accordingly !

Is it usual for a player to have a press conference? I don't recall any but I don't put on SSN that much.

Hope it is just a jolly nice chat, but surely this is to announce something and I fear that will be injury/out of Euros. Reading too much into this I hope.

Is it usual for a player to have a press conference? I don't recall any but I don't put on SSN that much.

Hope it is just a jolly nice chat, but surely this is to announce something and I fear that will be injury/out of Euros. Reading too much into this I hope.

Yeah it's normal. Luke Shaw did it yesterday. Think they just offer up a player or 2 each day to reel off the same old cliches.

I don't think so for England. I've seen a few of these player press conference/interview things pop up on my social media during international breaks or tournaments.

Sounds like he definitely wants Ward Prowse or someone similar to join him at Villa. Won't shut up about winning free kicks and having nobody to take them.

I tell you what Jack, why don't you do a Beckham and stay behind for 2 hours after every training session and practice free kicks yourself? Surely he has the natual talent to learn how to be a set piece wizard? If he could learn to dispatch the free kicks he wins he'd add £50 million to his valuation.

Sounds like he definitely wants Ward Prowse or someone similar to join him at Villa. Won't shut up about winning free kicks and having nobody to take them.

I tell you what Jack, why don't you do a Beckham and stay behind for 2 hours after every training session and practice free kicks yourself? Surely he has the natual talent to learn how to be a set piece wizard? If he could learn to dispatch the free kicks he wins he'd add £50 million to his valuation.

You could say that about a lot of top players though. Seems to be a skill in it's own right.

Did he say he was going nowhere though ?

If he stayed 3 hours he could also learn to be a goalie and run back as soon as we lose the ball to keep a clean sheet.

Anyone notice him blinking?

Not one for conspiracy theories, but it looked like morse code to me.

(Yes, I am this bored today!)