The player who left thread | Page 357 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I think hopefully we may have priced him out of a move this summer. Ci£y don't really need him. Liverpool maybe but they'd have to sell to buy which is possible with talk of salah going. Same with Utd but selling Van Bake won't cut it. Arsenal no chance nor Spurs. Chelsea maybe if Abramovich is interested

Only two concerns for me are if Pep decides Jack is the perfect fit for them, or Abramovich wants to throw his money about again. I actually think he'd be a great fit for Chelski, but they do already have Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech who are all young and not been there too long.
Was talking to someone last night who reckons he's heard Spurs are coming in for him in the summer! I just cant fathom how anyone would think that tight arse Levy would spend £100m on anyone. Even if they offloaded Kane for silly money, he's far too frugal to spend it all on one player.

Disappointed though.

Gloves and a snood today !!!!!!!
Disappointed though.

Gloves and a snood today !!!!!!!
Danny(l love Aston Villa) Murphy now tells us that Mason Mount is the second coming. Mason is a fine footballer but no other English player can match the exceptional qualities of Jack Grealish. Some talented midfield options for Gareth but Jack is a one off. Englands attacks are painfully slow,apart from the somewhat erratic Sterling, but Jack has the strength and pace to drive at defenders. Not a choice of Mount or Grealish, but who best complements Jack best.

Danny(l love Aston Villa) Murphy now tells us that Mason Mount is the second coming. Mason is a fine footballer but no other English player can match the exceptional qualities of Jack Grealish. Some talented midfield options for Gareth but Jack is a one off. Englands attacks are painfully slow,apart from the somewhat erratic Sterling, but Jack has the strength and pace to drive at defenders. Not a choice of Mount or Grealish, but who best complements Jack best.

Tbh I switch off when Danny Murphy is on.

He makes a complete fool of himself , I am not sure how he ever gets a punditry job anyway with his monotone depressing voice.

I did one of those 'pick your England squad' selectors the other day and I have to admit Jack's absence for this round of international fixtures couldn't have been timed worse for him.

The likes of Mount and Foden are definitely ahead of him now, and Lingaard hasn't done his chances any harm.

I think Sancho, Jack and Lingaard are now battling for 1 place and because of his recent absence Jack is probably bottom of the list.

Gonna need a stellar finish to the campaign and/or and injury to someone.

I did one of those 'pick your England squad' selectors the other day and I have to admit Jack's absence for this round of international fixtures couldn't have been timed worse for him.

The likes of Mount and Foden are definitely ahead of him now, and Lingaard hasn't done his chances any harm.

I think Sancho, Jack and Lingaard are now battling for 1 place and because of his recent absence Jack is probably bottom of the list.

Gonna need a stellar finish to the campaign and/or and injury to someone.

Lingaard can't be picked on the strength of 8 decent games can he ? Super Jack has done nearly 2 seasons worth so it isn't a contest.

Mind you Southgate will be looking for more defensive midfielders first.

I think Southgate will pick on form. Lingard is miles ahead of Jack on form in 2021 for both club and Country, so I personally feel Jack is now playing catch up.

It would be a different story if he was a Southgate favorite, but we all know he wasn't, he had to work bloody hard to get a shot in the first place, and now I just feel he'll have to do it all over again.

what i saw the other nite makes me realise what a gem jack is , they were running around without any guile, much to fast and more or less getting nowhere, nobody holding the ball up, no vision, trying to do their own thing, not playing as a team, i could go on and on, i rate jack he same as k de b the belgian at least the best in the uk, seanie

I think Southgate will pick on form. Lingard is miles ahead of Jack on form in 2021 for both club and Country, so I personally feel Jack is now playing catch up.

It would be a different story if he was a Southgate favorite, but we all know he wasn't, he had to work bloody hard to get a shot in the first place, and now I just feel he'll have to do it all over again.

Super Jack is so different from anyone else they have got , and that is why he must be in the squad.

Grealish will go but hardly be used, is where why money is going.

Which is such a shame when you think this could be our front line, with the likes of Maddison and Rashford on the bench.

..................Rice
........Mount......Jack
Foden.......Kane..... Sterling