The player who left thread | Page 356 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Now I’ve heard reports he’s bought a house up Manchester last week ? No idea if it’s true or if anyone can properly find out but if it’s true you would imagine staying doesn’t look like it’s on the cards.

Same thing was being said last year to be fair. It is like when people were saying Gareth Barry's house was up for sale, and they were showing the house on the market. It wasn't his house :lol:

Now I’ve heard reports he’s bought a house up Manchester last week ? No idea if it’s true or if anyone can properly find out but if it’s true you would imagine staying doesn’t look like it’s on the cards.

Was it then MEN?

If so I'm sure they ran that story two years ago lol

Mr. Jack Grealish has exercised his right to buy and is now the proud owner of a two bedroomed maisonette flat in Moss Side Manchester.

Mr Grealish stated , " yeah, absolutely smashed it when the chance came to make it me own crib"

Mr Grealish, his wife Stacey and three children Chardonnay, Kylie and Gemma-Louise take official possession on 1st AprilScreenshot_20210325-195535_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rumour I heard is that he's done a straight exchange on his house in Barnt Green for Bruno Fernandes's gaff in Manchester....

Can mean only one thing. Jack's off to united Nd Bruno is on his way to....... Wolves

I hope you are right but a vision is one thing and achieving it is another.

Exactly. What else does one think the owners would say if they had to keep a player like Jack at their club ! Saying and doing are completely different things. It is easier said than done. How many seriously feel we are getting into the champions league in the next 4 or 5 years?

The economics of a Club buying Jack is two fold. Firstly it would strengthen the buying club and secondly weaken the Villa thus removing a potential rival down the chain. To counter this the asking price needs to be exhorbitant not so much to disuade a buyer but to ensure we can get 2 or 3 Jack type players that way strengthen our Club to the detriment of theirs.

The economics of a Club buying Jack is two fold. Firstly it would strengthen the buying club and secondly weaken the Villa thus removing a potential rival down the chain. To counter this the asking price needs to be exhorbitant not so much to disuade a buyer but to ensure we can get 2 or 3 Jack type players that way strengthen our Club to the detriment of theirs.

Firstly how many Jack type players are out there? And even if there are, I am sure they must be few and far between. Secondly, why would they want to come to us instead of the top clubs around?

I think hopefully we may have priced him out of a move this summer. Ci£y don't really need him. Liverpool maybe but they'd have to sell to buy which is possible with talk of salah going. Same with Utd but selling Van Bake won't cut it. Arsenal no chance nor Spurs. Chelsea maybe if Abramovich is interested