The player who left thread | Page 195 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Can be done for leaving the scene of an accident.

Only last week I had my car parked outside a train station and it was hit by an on coming taxi. The driver left a note with his phone number on it and as a precaution I reported it to the police afterwards. The police said that since he left his details it didn't count as leaving the scene of an accident as he had no other way of contacting me.

Im hoping he was bringing food to the elderly and medicine to the sick.... but usually the hunch people jump to is the right one......

After letting himself down a few years ago, I’ve been really impressed with the way Jack has seemingly matured over the past couple of years, improving his levels of performance on the pitch and showing increasing maturity off the pitch as well.....if this sorry story is true and the longer the silence, the more it’s likely to be as it seems....when he’s got the world at his feet, what a bloody idiot he’s been. Can’t even blame youthful exuberance now.....the golden boy at Villa Park will be no more and how incredibly sad for his family who seem to be decent and very supportive along with the thousands that idolise him and have seem him develop into something resembling a role model. If true, what a bloody fool!

I'm not one for gossip or moaning about what players do in their spare time. If he was drink driving, he should definitely deal with the consequences. Anything else, I honestly dont really care. As long as he laces up his boots and plays like superman for Villa when all this is over, he can crash into whatever he wants.

But ldgavfc these are quite extraordinary times and we’re all supposed to be doing our bit....whether Jack is drunk or not....he shouldn’t be making any unnecessary journey and shouldn’t be colliding into other cars at 8o’clock in the bloody morning a few hours after telling his adoring fans to stay at home and save lives. If true, it looks and indeed is a horrendous error of judgement on his part. Like many I‘ve been so impressed with Jack over the past couple of years, he’s been an absolute star...moving towards legendary status. At the moment I‘m struggling to get my head around how irresponsible our captain has possibly been tbh.

But ldgavfc these are quite extraordinary times and we’re all supposed to be doing our bit....whether Jack is drunk or not....he shouldn’t be making any unnecessary journey and shouldn’t be colliding into other cars at 8o’clock in the bloody morning a few hours after telling his adoring fans to stay at home and save lives. If true, it looks and indeed is a horrendous error of judgement on his part. Like many I‘ve been so impressed with Jack over the past couple of years, he’s been an absolute star...moving towards legendary status. At the moment I‘m struggling to get my head around how irresponsible our captain has possibly been tbh.
He might of just been going out for bread and milk...🤷🏻‍♂️

Can be done for leaving the scene of an accident. If there's measurable alcohol in his blood when the police do catch up with him, then courts can draw their own conclusions.

Depends McP . If he can show he reasonably hung around to exchange details but there was no one forthcoming then he will not be 'done' . The twatter blue nose said people were running off. Well the pictures don't suggest him running off , he is standing talking. The police say they arrived at just before 10am yet allegedly this happened at 8am....
If true.....

And if there is alcohol in his blood then 36 hours plus on from the accident means he has had ample opportunity to have had further drink so will be impossible to suggest what alcohol he had in him at the time of the crash . The court cannot draw their own conclusions on that .

This is the problem with speculation at this point.

The Nephew lives in those flats the car is parked outside. They are too expensive to be called flats mind. I will ask if he was at the alleged party. He is a Bluenose though.

If they wanted to take the moral high ground they’ve well and truly f**ked it. As far as I’m aware they find it embarrassing. I guess there is a Tesco express round there for essentials but the flag etc. gives the game away 🍩

He might of just been going out for bread and milk...🤷🏻‍♂️

Admire your optimism YoungSid....but I’m sure there are shops closer to his home and perhaps wearing a black slipper on one foot and a white slip on sandal on the other isn’t the most sensible form of footwear when driving any car! As much as I’d like to hear it‘s been blown out of proportion, it really doesn’t look good at all.

Admire your optimism YoungSid....but I’m sure there are shops closer to his home and perhaps wearing a black slipper on one foot and a white slip on sandal on the other isn’t the most sensible form of footwear when driving any car! As much as I’d like to hear it‘s been blown out of proportion, it really doesn’t look good at all.
The guy with him in the photo has the other white slip on under his arm, so it looks like he's in the middle of changing his footwear for walking off to wherever it is (probable) morons go.

Kin idiot.

Aston Villa is deeply disappointed that one of our players ignored the Government’s guidance on staying at home during the Coronavirus crisis.

Club Captain Jack Grealish has accepted that his decision to leave his house was wrong and entirely unnecessary. It breached the government guidelines which are clear and should be adhered to by everybody.

The player will be disciplined and fined with the proceeds donated to The University Hospitals Charity in Birmingham.
https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2020/03/30/club-statement-jack-grealish