The player who left thread | Page 194 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

He'll have a lot more work to do persuading people it isn't true, even if it isn't true.

It is a problem, but then they have all the avenues open to them, including people like me who the club know are always willing to set things straight and try to reach as many people as sites/social media places like this can.

It is a problem, but then they have all the avenues open to them, including people like me who the club know are always willing to set things straight and try to reach as many people as sites/social media places like this can.
Yes but you have an audience of hundreds, Piers Morgan has condemned Jack to millions this morning.

My in law just made a good point - this happened over 24 hours ago now, and Jack has supposedly vanished. If the police haven’t caught him, what evidence is there that he was drink driving because the alcohol in his bloodstream is gone or below a chargeable limit by now.

As for drink driving by the way, it’s only acceptable if your name is Declan Donnelly - quite a few in off topic at that time we’re defending good old Dec - so let’s not have any double standards.

Can be done for leaving the scene of an accident. If there's measurable alcohol in his blood when the police do catch up with him, then courts can draw their own conclusions.

Not too surprised we haven't heard anything from the club, yet, because in these strange times communication is compromised. Think we will in the next day or so, though.

All will come out eventually; I'll wait for that.

I've been to the Cock Inn on Cock hill

Someone followed me into the toilets (wasn't Aspinall) there in my teenage years and tried to start a fight, which ended badly for him when I upper-cutted him straight into the urinals.

I think they might have pulled the shit hole down now?

Someone followed me into the toilets (wasn't Aspinall) there in my teenage years and tried to start a fight, which ended badly for him when I upper-cutted him straight into the urinals.

I think it's gone but i haven't been anywhere near it in 30 years

Can be done for leaving the scene of an accident. If there's measurable alcohol in his blood when the police do catch up with him, then courts can draw their own conclusions.

Not too surprised we haven't heard anything from the club, yet, because in these strange times communication is compromised. Think we will in the next day or so, though.

All will come out eventually; I'll wait for that.
The worst case scenario in terms of club and player reputation is if drugs were involved. 3 days most class A's stay in your system. I've, er, heard.

Yes but you have an audience of hundreds, Piers Morgan has condemned Jack to millions this morning.

Thousands. But I take the point. Wasn't mean me alone could get the news out though tmg.

I mean a lot of forums, (this is a network, where we can correct elsewhere) loads of massive facebook/twitter accounts, those that do the blogs, videos, loads of willing press who help the club when needs be, the local news, sky sports and on it goes.

But yes, loads of extra work at a time the club (and anyone else) really don't need it.

Sorry if it looked like I was looking like I was showing self grandiosity (can't spell the plural of that, self grandiositising ?!?!)

Let's not speculate over substances folks.

If you want to, be warned, you might be in danger of libel.

Thousands. But I take the point. Wasn't mean me alone could get the news out though tmg.

I mean a lot of forums, (this is a network, where we can correct elsewhere) loads of massive facebook/twitter accounts, those that do the blogs, videos, loads of willing press who help the club when needs be, the local news, sky sports and on it goes.

But yes, loads of extra work at a time the club (and anyone else) really don't need it.

Sorry if it looked like I was looking like I was showing self grandiosity (can't spell the plural of that, self grandiositising ?!?!)
Search Results
Web results

What is the plural of grandiosity? - WordHippo
www.wordhippo.com › what-is › the-plural-of › grandiosity

At your service JF.

Yes Crimson,the Cock Inn is indeed no more. It was falling into disrepair when vacated and a mystery fire
I think it's gone but i haven't been anywhere near it in 30 years
Yes Crimson, it was vacated about maybe 12 years ago and fell into disrepair. Then a mystery fire gutted it. Bit of family history as Dad worked on building a barn just below the Cock and his gang,Cork and Mayo men were not averse to some liquid refreshments at lunch time.

Piers Morgan has just published his list of rich and famous Covid idiots and our Jack is not on it.
So either the list was done before the Jack incident or because of the lack of clarity he has now decide to err on the side of caution with his claims.
Either way a club statement is overdue.

Good grief. The pride on this pratts face. The sign calls grealish a rat and says stay home, save the NHS.

Is he not out as well then?

81f67629-d31e-4b1c-a18d-5b4fc4bd0e1f.jpeg

Last edited: