The Play-Offs 2020 | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Play-Offs 2020

Who's going up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All three clubs are well funded if not well run so you would expect them to be challenging next season.[/QUOTE]
Agree Basha.The play offs will be " look what you could have won" scenario and can't cope with that reminder. Next season is gonna be more difficult by the looks of it with those in the relegation battle and I fear for us with the way it ended for us.

I'm reluctantly going to watch. We'll never know what might have happened with Forest. I know we were in very poor form but you just never know in the play-offs. I wouldn't have feared Brentford.

we won 4 games in 19 as i just alluded to, genuine relegation form. no way we were winning 2 from 3

It’s horrible watching the pre match compilation of the teams and it not being us. It was not even about winning the play offs for me, just having such a good season that we put ourselves in them and almost announced to the championship that we are back challenging.

It really does still hurt now and it won’t be until I see 3 miserable teams dwelling on another year with us I the championship that I’ll start to think about the new year.

Hope it’s not Cardiff or Swansea just because it’ll depress me too much to think we should have taken one of their play off spots. Hope it’s Fulham cus It’ll hopefully be one less team to worry about next season. I could tolerate brentford going up.

Brentford or Fulham is tolerable as they have been decent sides all season. Will remain decent sides next season where as the two sides from over offa’s dyke will be weaker.

I hadn't realised Brentford also lost to Stoke and Barnsley in the last two games of the regular season.

A reminder that the Championship is one of the toughest leagues in the world, no easy games.

Fulham will continue to have investment from their owners, Brentford have a model that suggests that they should continue to be competitive. Swansea I am not sure but I think Cardiff will start to go backwards.

Fulham or Brentford for me I think.

Brentford look like they've run out of steam, that great run of wins then to have the chance to take second and bottled it may have taken its toll. Think I'd rather Fulham but you know one of the Welsh will do it.

I liked this comment from Ravi on ltlf:

"I hope all four clubs go into liquidation and cease to exist, have their stadiums flattened by bulldozers and their pitches concreted over and turned into car parks".

I think this is the correct attitude of all Forest fans towards the teams who made the playoffs.