The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Part two of the trilogy of stress sorted.

Part 1 - winning the semi

Part 2 - getting tickets. Sorted. Olympic Gallery Block 237

Part 3 - Now I will worry until the postman puts them in my hand !

Can’t remember the allocation last year but this time it’s over 36,000 so that should be enough to cover most regular fans you’d have thought, so probably no need to break it down into further tranches

Agree but would help with waiting times in the queue if the were a couple of extra levels.

Tickets sorted, block 135 behind goal 21 rows up.....20 min wait but once in...all very easy. Able to assign a couple of other season ticket holders who we sit by at Villa Park with no hassle in order to sit together....got a good feeling this yr.....can't wait! :utv:
row 15 me

Just need to make sure we turn up or his one, we will then se what the new owners are made of financially. God I hope its a performance to be proud of.

COYL

Hopefully sorted after an hour and a quarter. Awaiting confirmation email, which I gather can take a while. Block 143 (same side of stadium as for Liverpool, different side to Arsenal and Fulham so we are guaranteed to win! ?). UTV

Now to stsrt my Wembley playlist for the journey down. So far, these will be belted out.

Oasis - DLBIA (of course), All Around the World, Champagne Supernova

Pulp - Common People, Mis Shapes

Kaisers - Riot, Everything is Average

Suede - Beautiful Ones

Muse - Uprising (although just reminds me of losing to Arsenal now)

Radiohead - Creep

Killers - Brightside

Wonderstuff - Size of a Cow

About 20 more needed...... then my daughter will give me her 30 (similar taste, expect Bastille, Snow Patrol etc..). Mix em up, up the volume to max and up the M4 we will go !!!!!!

Now to stsrt my Wembley playlist for the journey down. So far, these will be belted out.

Oasis - DLBIA (of course), All Around the World, Champagne Supernova

Pulp - Common People, Mis Shapes

Kaisers - Riot, Everything is Average

Suede - Beautiful Ones

Muse - Uprising (although just reminds me of losing to Arsenal now)

Radiohead - Creep

Killers - Brightside

Wonderstuff - Size of a Cow

About 20 more needed...... then my daughter will give me her 30 (similar taste, expect Bastille, Snow Patrol etc..). Mix em up, up the volume to max and up the M4 we will go !!!!!!
Ghost Riders in the Sky - Johnny Cash
Theme from an Unmade Silent Movie - Hurricane Smith
18 left...:tophat:

was trying to get 232 or 233, but they didn't come up despite being on dead on 5pm.

Ended up category one, block 124. Bit more money but should be decent.