The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Not sure this is the easier option; Derby beat the scum for a reason. It's a proper final, either is capable of turning it on. I can see goals on both sides. But we're in a better place than last year; we have that determination to win even when we're not playing well.

But I hope DS will find the reasons behind the recent mini slump, and will have us performing to our limits. Quietly confident.

Half way through an hours wait.

Why don't they play some music while I am waiting .?

I read somewhere the other week that I think it was Norwich play commentary of goals they scored when reporters are put on hold by their press office. Thought that was a great touch.

Any thoughts/logic being offered on the criteria being home games only? Surely going away should've had as much value as home at this stage?

Any thoughts/logic being offered on the criteria being home games only? Surely going away should've had as much value as home at this stage?

The money goes into the club from home games and I suppose it’s not a typical away game. I’d say nearly everyone who’s been away is probably a season ticket holder anyway.

That wasn't easy this evening.
Fired up my lap top at 7:30pm when home from work.
Bought just after 9pm. Website and choosing seat was so slow and cumbersome. And in fact it initially wouldn't let me select the seat.

Not alot of choice in truth. Been upper tier, lower tier and right at top of upper tier previously. The latter being pants. Wanted lower like Fulham last year but all gone. So 4 rows from front upper tier.

On another but similar theme. We always get this end of the ground I'm sure every time since rebuilt we have been the West end .

Got my 4 tickets, Block 131 behind the goal. Didn’t want to be up in the gods for once.

I was supposed to be going to Ireland for a few days the day of the play-off final so have just changed my flight to leave from London the following day. So I’ve booked a Travelodge in Central London and will be travelling down Sunday night and staying for the 2 nights. Can’t wait. UTV.

Got my 4 tickets, Block 131 behind the goal. Didn’t want to be up in the gods for once.

I was supposed to be going to Ireland for a few days the day of the play-off final so have just changed my flight to leave from London the following day. So I’ve booked a Travelodge in Central London and will be travelling down Sunday night and staying for the 2 nights. Can’t wait. UTV.

131 the same as me, also didn’t want to be in the upper tier this time, couple of my mates are up there though. Stand on my own at home games so nothing new being on my own at Wembley too.

Selling rather well by the look of it and it’s still season ticket holders only. Can’t see it going past the 3+ home game window.

That wasn't easy this evening.
Fired up my lap top at 7:30pm when home from work.
Bought just after 9pm. Website and choosing seat was so slow and cumbersome. And in fact it initially wouldn't let me select the seat.

Not alot of choice in truth. Been upper tier, lower tier and right at top of upper tier previously. The latter being pants. Wanted lower like Fulham last year but all gone. So 4 rows from front upper tier.

On another but similar theme. We always get this end of the ground I'm sure every time since rebuilt we have been the West end .

Pretty much the same for me. Ended up in block 535 about 5 rows from the front , so not too bad I suppose.

Can't remember where i was told we are other than level 5 so we should have a good view . I remember sitting behind the goal once about 20 rows back and couldn't see at fecking thing so i prefer high up at Wembley

Hmmmmmmm

- 305 Euro for Club Wembley Tickets on Stubhub
- 700 dollars for flights from NY
- probably 300 for a hotel
- another 300 for food and drink
- an angry girlfriend

Am I going to do this :eek:

Go for it she won't be angry for ever and you only live once . £98 for the best tickets here if anyone has a booking ref you can use . Food you have to eat anyway. Sleep on a bench in the park so just your flights really :wahey:

Can’t remember the allocation last year but this time it’s over 36,000 so that should be enough to cover most regular fans you’d have thought, so probably no need to break it down into further tranches

Allocation is pretty similar, and last year I managed to get tickets for 2 mates on a 3+ history, and I'm sure i remember it going all the way to any booking history.

I think if you've ever walked past the Holte End you should get a ticket.

TBF there are 36000 tickets? which is more than enough for the regulars and ST holders then there are circa 15000 or more floating tickets , if anyone really wants one bad enough they will get one .