The Old But All New Under 23 Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Old But All New Under 23 Thread

Our last game was poor, but featured a number of changes, short of taking chances and creating a bit better this is the normal standard from what I've watched in terms of us. Not seen your lads at this level before, but certainly impressed.

Penalties it is!

Taking us to 0-0 AET is a good effort i'd say, we finished 4th in PL2 and were still in with an outside chance of top spot until we lost 1-0 at Arsenal. Another tight game.

Sounds like you've had a good season all in. PL2 Div 2 for us, Play Off final to come and we just blew it at the end after 8 wins on the spin (all comps) trying to chase down Blackburn.

Glad we were at our better, get the feeling having watched that if we weren't at our best or near it that could've easier gone the other way.

Your next gen are a credit - and nice to see a side take the ethos seriously as well and not load with seniors for an advantage.

Well done , we seem to keep finding a few extra players from somewhere , without our two main centre backs tonight I believe .
Good game , why can't all matches be like that , Swansea played very well too

Unless I'm forgetting somebody, only real one missing was Easah Suliman I think. Need to get them out on loan and get them involved now so they don't lose the chance to step up.