The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Nick Powell at Wigan is out of contract in the summer. Just saying, as Wigan refused a £10 million offer for him last season, 17/18.

Lets wait and see as to what division we are in, what players stay or go and what financial deals are done on the commercial side, exciting times ahead me thinks.

Latest word is spurs , Arsenal and ManU are all interested in Grealish, I think we may get £25-30m as he's English and young. What we don't want is a protracted "is he, isn't he" process. I assume he will have to go so in the case of this get it done early
6-7 weeks is a long time in football Silhil, wonder what would be our asking price if we go up this season. Surely north of what you quoted in this post. Purely hypothetical as we would keep him, but everyone has a price.

I have every faith in Purslow and the lads that should we still be in the Championship next year they won't sell Grealish unless (a) he makes a fuss or (b) its an outrageous offer.

I think we can earn fee's for the likes of Kodjia and Barney albeit cut price ones. I feel the fee's agreed for the likes of Hause and El Ghazi are one's we can already afford so any sales will fund further moves.

If we are to strike a deal for Grealish we have to have a couple of moves already done i.e. sign someone like Joe Lolley before any deal for Grealish is done.

£30 million in the current market is chicken feed.

We got £32 million for Benteke and the market has inflated even more since then.

£30 million in the current market is chicken feed.

We got £32 million for Benteke and the market has inflated even more since then.

Benteke did it in the PL though. If we go up and Jack does the business for us next season, he'll be worth £60m.

Jack grealish will not be here if we don't go up and I'm afraid you are utterly deluded if you think differently and I mean that in a nice way.

I agree with your statement pvb but, if you meant that in a nice way, I'd hate to be on the receiving end when you put the boot in.

I saw a rumour that Leeds want Adomah. Of course, it's bullshit as neither club know which division they'll be in next season. Still, would you sell Adomah? He was on fire last season but he's been a bit part of things this season and he's 31 now.