The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 250 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Wife is looking at me as if I have gone mad. My recollection was that when told he couldnt leave he rolled his sleeves up and got on with it. Booing should be reserved for the likes of Downing. Maybe memory dulled with age.
Exactly how I remember it. Barry went on to have a great season for us after being told he wasn’t going anywhere. Model pro. One of my favourite ever Villa players

As it looks like we might need another striker as back up, there's a young man it might be worth having a look at, giving a trial to.
Dennis Eckert a 22 year old German centre forward, leftwinger or second striker, who's been on the books of Munchengladbach and Celta Vigo but, is a free agent at the minute.
He has been out on loan to several clubs but, from his record he seems to know where the net is. He's played 170 games, scored 65 goals and got 30 assists.

As it looks like we might need another striker as back up, there's a young man it might be worth having a look at, giving a trial to.
Dennis Eckert a 22 year old German centre forward, leftwinger or second striker, who's been on the books of Munchengladbach and Celta Vigo but, is a free agent at the minute.
He has been out on loan to several clubs but, from his record he seems to know where the net is. He's played 170 games, scored 65 goals and got 30 assists.

What's wrong with him?

What's wrong with him?

Nothing that I know of, his contract ran down and he wants more playing time for his home club whoever that might be, he's tired of being out on loan.
I figure he's worth giving a couple of weeks trial to at least. At 22 he's got 170 games in his locker so he's got something.

Nothing that I know of, his contract ran down and he wants more playing time for his home club whoever that might be, he's tired of being out on loan.
I figure he's worth giving a couple of weeks trial to at least. At 22 he's got 170 games in his locker so he's got something.

Most of those games were for underage teams. His senior stats are 73 played and 11 scored.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Eckert

https://www.transfermarkt.com/dennis-eckert/profil/spieler/249303

I remember seeing keth Leonard on the facia build at Land rover 20 years ago. That prick Joe Gallagher worked there as well, we ate the noses for breakfast, villa everywhere.